Mount fab for Givi topcase

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlennsVmax

Reaction score
I have an 06 Vmax and would like to mount a Givi top case. Givi does not make a mount for the Vmax.

Anyone out there that has a solution?

I can not go with hard side bags as I have a Kerker pipe that comes up too high.

Thankx

Glenn

http://www.customvmaxservices.co.uk/

Check out this site as they have a fitment kit for Givi Topcases. If it's not what you need then it may give you an idea of where to start.

GIVI LUGGAGE FITMENT KIT
Fitting Kit to enable a Givi Wingrack 2 (Not Supplied) to be fitted to your Vmax, which will then enable any of the boxes that Givi make to be fitted, and will convert your Max to a high speed tourer.
(As Below)
?80 + ?10 p&p

PLEASE NOTE
This kit will not fit with Piggy back aftermarket shocks, you will need to refit your standard ones or ones of a similar size

100_0520.jpg

100_1317.jpg

This is what I did! Givi on my Max, cheap - if not pretty.

BTW, it was Richwrench (who lives in Tampa) who made me the support for the Givi mount. If you ask him nicely, I'm sure he would make you one too! I couldn't even pay him for it, so had to buy a round! :cheers:

Attachments

• P1080481.JPG
    P1080481.JPG
    207.8 KB · Views: 48
  • P1080527.JPG
    P1080527.JPG
    188.5 KB · Views: 41
  • P1080535.JPG
    P1080535.JPG
    185.9 KB · Views: 43
  • P1080538.JPG
    P1080538.JPG
    156.4 KB · Views: 40
  • P1080540.JPG
    P1080540.JPG
    165.8 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
Redbone, that looks very nice. I will check it out!

Naughty G Thanks for the pics. I did check but with him but he had a lot going on and no time to do it. Been a few months so I will check the site from Redbone and also your master pipe bender and figure out something.

naughty g, looks like something I'll be doing in the future. Are those fat max bags you're using. I like the look of them but the $700 price is out of my league. I'm concidering the GIVI E21's but I'm still investigating the mounting problems. do you have any pics of your mounts that might give me some ideas on how to go about fabing something for the GIVI's. this is something I found on a Triumph website.
http://www.triumphrat.net/sprint-forum/99399-givi-panniers-on-sprint.html
thanks in advance, Bill

Back