My crazy dog

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vmax626

Reaction score
Hey guys, I don`t know if you remember the little pit bull that we rescued at only 8 weeks old,
Well he`s 9 months old and weighs 65lbs.or so and even though his first experience with our pool was falling in trying to get a drink of water, he has since overcome his fear of water and become not only a very good swimmer, he loves just floating around in his own floatie toy.
I thought I`d post some pics of him lounging in the pool.I think that Petey isn`t going to be bothered by the heat this summer LOL.:punk:

Attachments

• 100_6788.jpg
    100_6788.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 45
  • 100_6803.jpg
    100_6803.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 42
  • 100_6802.jpg
    100_6802.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 39
  • 100_6797.jpg
    100_6797.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 36
  • 100_6804.jpg
    100_6804.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 50
  • 100_6795.jpg
    100_6795.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 45
Congrats on the Rescue & him getting used to the pool . If I jump in a pool my dog is right behind me he follows me everywhere.
He was only 8 weerks old when we got him andhe had no problems sitting on my lap and it`s so funny now that he`s so big, he still jumps up on me when I sit in my chairlol.
He too is my best friend and I can`t imagine life without him.
<<Dave>>:punk:

He was only 8 weerks old when we got him andhe had no problems sitting on my lap and it`s so funny now that he`s so big, he still jumps up on me when I sit in my chairlol.
He too is my best friend and I can`t imagine life without him.
I agree both of my dogs are around 11 years old now & My dad & I raised my ridgeback mix from a weel old off a bottle & my Chow Mix was rescued from an old trailer house flea farm at 4 weeks old. I am gonna be lost when something happens to them there my kids.

I agree both of my dogs are around 11 years old now & My dad & I raised my ridgeback mix from a weel old off a bottle & my Chow Mix was rescued from an old trailer house flea farm at 4 weeks old. I am gonna be lost when something happens to them there my kids.
Yeah I know, we only have our14 year old now. So, when she goes off to her friends or her old preschool teachers house, he and the female pitbull bear mix are like our little kids despite their size. I have pics of them both on my facebook page (David Osterberg, Riverside, Ca, send me a friend request and I will accept it.

Our Peetie is down and ready for anything I do. He loves flying in the plane, riding on back of the ATV, truck,car and boat. He is now eight yrs old and we would be heartbroken if anything should happen to him.

Attachments

• Peetie.jpg
    Peetie.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 31
All of your dogs are amazing !!!
My dog does something everyday to amaze me.
sometimes I think hes nuts and sometimes he just blows me away.
I cant wait till he gets a little older to see what he will do LOL.
My Petey knows when Im happy and he knows when somethings bothering me but where some people dont care, he is always there for me.and that is what makes our dogs our best friends.

Your Petey is a really good looking dog, congrats on the rescue..You did a good thing..

My Daughter recently resuced a Pit Bull out of Ditch near Austin, he was near death and couldn't eve stand up, white with black markings and lookes kinda like the "Our Gang" dog. He is now healthy (thanks to $700 worth of heartworm treatment) and happy and demonstrates a truly grateful attitude more than I thought possible from a mute animal. I thought pits were mean, WRONG! They're just a Terrier and can be super sweet..my Jack RT will attest to that

Dogs are the best, my life wouldn't be the same without mine since she travels alot with me on my out of town work. She thinks I hung the moon and will forgive me for anything, more than I can say for my Wife : )

Latest posts

Back