my front yard

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vmax190

Reaction score
this is what's happening in my front yard right now, who do think will pay for this bullshit, a busted main water line, i'll cover it WTF:bang head:

Attachments

• outside 001.jpg
    outside 001.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 67
  • outside 002.jpg
    outside 002.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 56
  • outside 003.jpg
    outside 003.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 62
a main water line broke in my front yard, and i have to pay for it to replant my front yard
f uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

i have a ass load of money in my grass on my front yard, i could putt golf balls on it and now this bullshit. fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuk it. home owners better come thru

The guy across the street puts at least $1,000.00 into his lawn each season. Me I only put about $50.00. In the spring they look the same. By August they are bothl burnt from the heat and by October they look the same agian. And right now the whole city looks the same.... white. I used to water & fertilize religously but hen came to realize it ain't worth it. Now just a little fertilizer in the spring & fall and some manual weeding thorughout the summer. More money & time for the max.

I would put pressure or have my lawyer put pressure on the legal/liabilities department of your water service. I work for a major water utility and we cover damages caused by failures of our mains or due to construction work. Your water works may not have the greatest level of customer service, but if you squwak enough they may just respond.

Dude if you hardly ever use the policy, homeowner's will come through for ya! Don't worry, nothing you can do now anyway....

But I know it makes you mad, that's a LOT of money and work! My lawn is whatever color the elements decide, be that dust, mud or the color of weeds. Never seen grass in it. There's a pretty tree in it, dogwood I think...but folks who care about their lawns, now that's something to be proud of.

Let us know how it turns out....try not to let it fire you up....

yea i posted 'huh?" b/c there was no pics originally...

same shit happened here but naturally in november/december it sucked.

That's his front yard...

His back yard looks like this...

LOL.... that is good too! I love junk yards... do you remember that show they had on... I think it was Junkyard Wars, but they had to build a certain gadget with parts from the junkyard... I would love to be on that show!

LOL.... that is good too! I love junk yards... do you remember that show they had on... I think it was Junkyard Wars, but they had to build a certain gadget with parts from the junkyard... I would love to be on that show!

It's still on but they are all reruns. :damn angry:

I liked watching it too.

Chris

i didn't notice it till a few minutes ago, the cocksuckers tore up about 10 feet of my newly asphalted drive way this past summer.:bang head:

i didn't notice it till a few minutes ago, the cocksuckers tore up about 10 feet of my newly asphalted drive way this past summer.:bang head:

You just noticed something that happened months ago?

:biglaugh:

You worded that weird...

They should make it all right again.

Come to my arms, brother!! I've always been very fond of junkyards too, and I have wanted to get on this show for ever! :eusa_dance::clapping:

Back