My Glock Pistol Has Evolving

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SpecOps13

Reaction score
My Glock Pistol Has Evolved

Has Evolved...:ummm::bang head:

This has been the week from Hell. I made it to the range 5 days ago and this is the first chance I've had to sit still long enough to write the results up.

I've reworked this pistol a number of times. Changed so many parts around to make it my own perfect custom, I should Nickname it "Harley."
This time I truly believe it's in the final version.

RMW machined the new LW Lower for a 45 Glock Magwell (Originally 9mm). It'll use any magazine from Glock 30 length up. Ron built it, and registered it as a Pistol Lower.. I switched decorative and functional parts around from 7 different firearms to end up where it is this time. I'm still working on a sling system that I like though.

The Laser is a Sig Laser and Light with Strobe capability. The laser ends up a tiny bit offset causing the slight shift of hits at various ranges. Not a big deal as it'll hold well enough for shots at 25 yards. I zeroed at 21'. Still needs a tiny tweak to the left. but Hey, a Bulls Eye is a Bulls Eye. Does anybody make a rail adapter with 1/4" side shift?????????
icon_smile_blackeye.gif

As I've found with all my RMW Xtreme Uppers, accuracy is exceptional. Targets are 10 shots at 21 feet and 30'.

I'm a Very Happy Camper to say the least...
icon_smile_big.gif
icon_smile_big.gif
icon_smile_big.gif

Dave S

GlockDI141.jpg

GlockDI142.jpg

GlockDI143.jpg

GlockDI144.jpg

Thanx Brother. Haven't found anything related to our last conversation.:bang head:I'm always looking though.

BTW: The magazine is a Glock 21 with a Kriss Extension. 30 Rounds and it fits my Short Frame Glock
Model 30, Sub Compact 45 too. The cross bar meets up with the bottom of the grip on the pistol.
Standard 10 round mags barely stick out of the AR's Magwell. Very maneuverable

Back