My latest purchase

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a standing offer to help but I guess Kyle doesn't want to be part of my misadventures.:rofl_200: I can understand that. I have friends that offer to help but I have, My Way and It's the Only Way....:ummm:

With as Dorked up as my life and schedule are right now, I probably couldn't be there at the right times to be a great deal of help. Wish it was a little closer than 19 miles away.
Yeah your always good at wanting to help but my schedule is as crazy as yours & I still dont have all my energy so I have been taking a lot of breaks lately.

Breaks are a Good Thing..... I have to go to the Brother in Laws Birthday Dinner, Today. Killed my schedule of cleaning that 85/86 front wheel. Man, after starting, that's gonna be a job...:rofl_200:

Cmon Grumpy, 20 miles at 120mph, that's only six minutes you slacker. Unless you have to take a potty break but take a tip from an old astronaut friend. DEPENDS.

Breaks are a Good Thing..... I have to go to the Brother in Laws Birthday Dinner, Today. Killed my schedule of cleaning that 85/86 front wheel. Man, after starting, that's gonna be a job...:rofl_200:
I should have plled that tire off for you the other day I did not even think about it. If it were me that wheel would be at the powder coater.

Hell, PATMAX. I just stand on the pegs and piss into the wind. I'm a Biker. :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh: The trip's not so bad but I have to slow down nearing the end so my brain can remember where to turn.. Sometimes I'm 5 or 6 miles past the place when my brain says turn...It's a bitch going backwards to find the right place...

Another couple hours and I'll get this wheel clean. The bearings feel alright. I sealed them off to do the cleaning, Water, California Gold, then WD and Super Fine Steel Wool. I'd let Mary help but she's got a habit of thinking paint is dirt...:bang head: It all comes off and I 'd be left with a naked wheel.:rofl_200:

Latest posts

Back