My PAINT is done and delivered! Durham guys please!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ghostntheshell

Reaction score
Hey folks!

My new paint is in!

I need some local guys to help me take off the front and rear tire.

I have never jacked up my bike before - and I don't have the proper bolts to use my new-to-me centerstand -

I want to make sure I have an experienced Vmaxer on hand to make sure i don't mess anything up!

I am off for the next 4 days! (except tomorrow after 3pm).

If anyone in the Durham area can help me get this set up I would much appreciate it!!

PM me or message me here!

To Sean Morley: I will be mailing my seat, faux tank and fenders ASAP! (just gotta get em off safely :)

Contact Brad Cornish. I believe I may have PM'd you his phone number in the past, but if not let me know. He will help and he has a set of wheel stands that make the job easier.

PS

I do have a bike jack. Never used it before - and I have the Hindle 4-1 - so i am going to have to make some sort of brace so I don't squish my exhaust :)

PS

I do have a bike jack. Never used it before - and I have the Hindle 4-1 - so i am going to have to make some sort of brace so I don't squish my exhaust :)
I'm in Ajax, I think you had said you were in Oshawa, but can't remember. Any ways I use the jack under my Kerker with no problems.

Would you be interested in dropping by to help me take my tires off in the next four days? :)

I live in Courtice - right beside Oshawa.

Beer is also available ;)

Would you be interested in dropping by to help me take my tires off in the next four days? :)

I live in Courtice - right beside Oshawa.

Beer is also available ;)

Sure! PM me with a time and day you want to do it.

when i change tires i put the bolts in loose ,for centre stand since i do not keep it on the bike only to change tires ! then once on centre stand i tilt the bike to one side and put 2 by 6 under one side and then tilt bike other way and kick 2 by 6 under other side ! and remove licence plate ! done deal . plenty of room!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, I don't have the bolts for the center stand :)
But I will be using it in the future on a need-to-use basis.

Buster :

Hey guy. not sure if my PM's are working atm. I have been having ridiculous computer issues lately. Also not sure if the one sent from my gf's computer.

Anyways - wednesday or thursday looks like are good for me - are you good for either of them? I am good all day both days.

I can come get you if you'd like - and you can name your beverage of choice :)

Back