My two babes... Yeti and Grizzly

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm, not sure if there's a Oreilly's in Portugal, could be wrong though.:biglaugh:
Fred does some amazing work to his bikes that's for sure!:punk:

I am sure you could get it on eBay... Heck I have heard one can buy a soul on eBay with enough money.. :biglaugh:

Heres the latest developments...

img4717qmqw.jpg

img4720y.jpg

How much shipped to Arkansas!? You take kidneys? Ha ha, that is as sweet look Fred, well thought out and the work of a craftsman!

I have the feeling the original lid would fit better the smooth lines of the bike.
But finally I see that kit mounted hahaha :p

Looking good Fred!
You planning to paint the "scoops" and belly pan to match the faux?

That is just a mockup. I need to spend much more time trimming the fiber and making the fixtures so i can seat on it without damaging or braking something. Im considering painting the bike on a sparkling gold like the engine on Grizzly. I need to do some tests first. The seat will have a cabinet door hinge/shock so i can raise the seat and it holds upright while i refuel. I already modded a seat latch from an Aprilia to lock this seat down properly and with a key...

How much shipped to Arkansas!? You take kidneys? Ha ha, that is as sweet look Fred, well thought out and the work of a craftsman!

I was thinking of selling the full plug and play rear end to finance some stuff i need to buy. If the right person shows up we might come up with a deal...

Is that a self made kit Fred? I saw another bike that looked similar I think there's a thread on it here somewhere I think it was called King Ralph. He had it white w/gold graphics I believe and I think he's from Germany. But I do really like the whole body style great job. That really changes the look and style of the Vmax. I do like it though.

Is that a self made kit Fred? I saw another bike that looked similar I think there's a thread on it here somewhere I think it was called King Ralph. He had it white w/gold graphics I believe and I think he's from Germany. But I do really like the whole body style great job. That really changes the look and style of the Vmax. I do like it though.

Are you talking about Ralph Lindenmayer? His setup is similar but i kept the rotor on the same side... Hes using square tubing which i don't like much, In order to avoid extra tubing and braces i made the swingarm with round tube and then welded 2 L shape bars above and below the main tube to find the rigidity i was looking for. Similar to drawing below... I think you can have an idea by looking at the closeup beneath...

250px-Rhombus1.svg.png

img3649b.jpg

29951124869317518229810.jpg

Kopie_von_vmax_king_fotografen_005.jpg

Kopie_von_vmax_king_fotografen_010.jpg

This paint was a test and in the sun the bike really stands out with all the glitter. Its gonna be changed now...

Fred, I just meant the fiberglass body kit. I definetly know the rest of the bike is totally different. Even though your scoops are now gone the line it takes into the rad are cool. I'm still a big fan of the scoops but if I had to lose them I like your body kit. It seems a ton of guys outside the US anyway see the Vmax as more of a sportbike I think and though I've seen some really nice ones such as yours I still favor the hot rod look like a muscle bike. But I really admire your ideas and you've got some serious design skills. I like it. Ed

Latest posts

Back