Need help from a Graphic artist

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buster Hymen

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I'm looking for a graphic artist type for a redesign of the forum logo. If you are interested and can work for a couple of shirts or something similar, send me a PM.

Thank you!

I have a couple that are almost finished. I'll finish then post them tomorrow. My head hurts from staring at the monitor.

Thanks for the comments, My artistry mainly consists of watercolor and photography with some sketching on the side.

Outside of being a Draftsman and a former AutoCAD instuctor, I'm a total hack at computer graphics. I'm more of a Graphic manipulator.

I found few good pictures, changed and then merged them. Similar to what I did with the John Wayne and Peewee Herman pictures.

I have a few more designs I'm working on now.

:surprise: Holy fuck that's good! :worthy: It would have to be hi res though for it to print cleanly.

Here is a larger version.... It's just a rough draft. I still want to work on the Yamaha logo and I'm not too happy with the font. I can increase the resolution and size if needed.

Attachments

• logo1c2.jpg
    logo1c2.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 46
Last edited by a moderator:
That's Fucking sweet KJ.....!!!!!!!!:worthy::worthy::worthy:

Any Bigger ? Maybe so it will look nice and crisp on my 24" 1920X1200 Resolution:biglaugh:

Buster, sign me up for 2 xxl shirts for sure. I wanna be the first on my block to have one! Sweet work KJ, it has replaced my work desktop already!:punk:

Buster, put me down for 2 XXL's as well (possibly XL soon, but would rather too big than too small LOL), bring them to the Spring Supershow for me and will pay you there. KJ, that is wicked looking!!

LOL.. calm down guys that are already ordering shirts! The resolution on the Vmaxes and the logo isn't high or crisp enough. Also I can see where it has been through photoshop. I'll admit it looks great, just needs some cleaning up.

LOL.. calm down guys that are already ordering shirts! The resolution on the Vmaxes and the logo isn't high or crisp enough. Also I can see where it has been through photoshop. I'll admit it looks great, just needs some cleaning up.

Chop-chop Buster! LoL, just bustin' your chops.

Needs alot of cleanup, thats the pissy thing about rough drafts. The idea comes together in a few hours then many more added to get it cleaned up and smooth. I should have it worked out over the weekend.

Needs alot of cleanup, thats the pissy thing about rough drafts. The idea comes together in a few hours then many more added to get it cleaned up and smooth. I should have it worked out over the weekend.

Here it is cleaned up more. I'd like to get a hi res Yamaha logo.

Attachments

• newlogo.jpg
    newlogo.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 54
Back