Need some front foot peg springs

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maxcruiser

Reaction score
I need 2 springs that go into the front foot pegs. Can't order from Yamaha, they only sell the complete foot peg. Also can't seem to find on ebay, etc...

I need them for project Radian. the old Radian ones don't fit in the new foot pegs. They are too wide. the Vmax ones will fit, I tried one off my bike.

Anybody have these laying around that is willing to part with?

Mike

Not sure if I have any. Need to do some organzing again.
Sean

It's funny how the smallest part can be such a pain in the ass!

Radian is about 90% complete. Just waiting on some of the final parts to come in.

Mike

Dang Mike, I guess these are like backrests. I guess I can ask a kings ransom for my extras. I'm sure I got em. Can't gaurantee like new condition though. By the way, Buster works hard to keep this site as nice as it is and rewards Forum Supporters like yourself a special place to ask and offer fellow supporters for things just like this! Check it out! So You need two of these right? Let me know where they are going. Patmax

Call pinwall cycles. They part out a ton of the vmax's and I know they will have a lot of pegs that are broken they could get the springs and bushings off of.
Sean

Dang Mike, I guess these are like backrests. I guess I can ask a kings ransom for my extras. I'm sure I got em. Can't gaurantee like new condition though. By the way, Buster works hard to keep this site as nice as it is and rewards Forum Supporters like yourself a special place to ask and offer fellow supporters for things just like this! Check it out! So You need two of these right? Let me know where they are going. Patmax

PM sent - Thanks Pat!

Mike

Back