New 06 or 07 Prices

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hubeerjw

Reaction score
I was at a local dealership the other day and they have a new 07 sitting there and I was just wondering what others in this forum have paid (total - out the door) for the newer Vmaxes. I think I got a pretty good deal on my 02 and was just wondering what a "good deal" on a new Vmax would be. If anyone has any imput I would appreciate it.

Hope everyone had a great Christmas!

Jeff

Mine was right around 11 out the door... Too much but that's Brennys for ya! Won't go back there.:bang head:

I was at a local dealership the other day and they have a new 07 sitting there and I was just wondering what others in this forum have paid (total - out the door) for the newer Vmaxes. I think I got a pretty good deal on my 02 and was just wondering what a "good deal" on a new Vmax would be. If anyone has any imput I would appreciate it.

Hope everyone had a great Christmas!

Jeff

$9,900 for a '07 with a intrument cowel tossed in, out their door and delivered to mine.

$9,900 for a '07 with a intrument cowel tossed in, out their door and delivered to mine.

Got my 07 for $8,500 from its first owner. It was just broke in at 1,200 miles. He bought it new from K&N Cycles in Tulsa, OK for $10,400. Not that it matters, but it was a bad divorce deal for him, that was good for me:eusa_dance:

Happy New Year:punk:
Clay

Last edited:
Got my 07 for $8,500 from its first owner. It was just broke in at 1,200 miles. He bought it new from K&N Cycles in Tulsas, OK for $10,400. It was a divorce deal for him that went good for me:eusa_dance:

Happy New Year:punk:
Clay

Hmm... Yours looks different than mine...:hmmm:

Maybe I got a limited edition K6.:whistlin: :biglaugh:

Hmm... Yours looks different than mine...:hmmm:

Maybe I got a limited edition K6.:whistlin: :biglaugh:

Smart Ass :biglaugh: No doubt your max looks most Excellent :worthy:

But, you got a year on me and I'm still working on it!

Last edited:
I paid 10,999 for mine, plus I got a free shoie helmet and lojack.

Smart Ass :biglaugh: No doubt your max looks most Excellent :worthy:

But, you got a year on me and I'm still working on it!

Mitchell did yours come with the black differential? Or did you do that.
Looks sharp! Mine looked that shiny the first 10,000 miles too.

Mitchell did yours come with the black differential? Or did you do that.
Looks sharp! Mine looked that shiny the first 10,000 miles too.

Thanks man,
No, the differential was silver like all from the factory. IMO, it stuck out like a full moon on a black night. So that was one of the first items I pulled and painted black, along with the rear brake bracket. Why Yamaha didnt black out the swing arm on the 06-07's is beyond me:ummm:

Thanks man,
No, the differential was silver like all from the factory. IMO, it stuck out like a full moon on a black night. So that was one of the first items I pulled and painted black, along with the rear brake bracket. Why Yamaha didnt black out the swing arm on the 06-07's is beyond me:ummm:

I hear ya... I need to paint mine but didn't want to fuck it up which I would promptly do if I painted it...:bang head:

I hear ya... I need to paint mine but didn't want to fuck it up which I would promptly do if I painted it...:bang head:

Go for it Chris! It was actually pretty easy. Sand, clean, primer and 3 coats of black. What's the worst that could happen?

dealers own them for 9500..will sell for 9800 06 or 07 new....longer the sit on the floor the more it cost the dealer

Go for it Chris! It was actually pretty easy. Sand, clean, primer and 3 coats of black. What's the worst that could happen?

Get your ass up here and get'r done! It's in my parents basement waiting for you...:whistlin:

Nice and warm...

Get your ass up here and get'r done! It's in my parents basement waiting for you...:whistlin:

Nice and warm...

:biglaugh: If I lived there, then I'd be all over that! Just look at it as a perfect opportunity to do something productive to your bike and visit your parents too:thumbs up:

:biglaugh: If I lived there, then I'd be all over that! Just look at it as a perfect opportunity to do something productive to your bike and visit your parents too:thumbs up:

LOL They go to Florida in 5 days till April!

That's what's great about having my bikes there... They stay warm and I can work on them in peace.:clapping:

Back