New England ride 7/17

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

old timer

Reaction score
Just a feeler to see if anybody might be interested...penciled in ride in/around/near the Quabbin area...or not . Open to suggestions...suppose it depends on who's showing up...

have to look on map, i take it thats close to you in MA? i might be heading to clinton area in july, how far is that if im heading down from the north?

MA pike is 95 right? well for sure if i can make it back home before the 17th id be in for the ride. i wont know til atleast 13 or 14th.

ahhh thanks Dan-O think ive been on that a few times before hahahah

Im guessing Im in:ummm:,Ive been pretty busy with MAXGASSER's:bang head::clapping: but I guess its time for a little break:biglaugh:, and since I own the shop I can give myself time off.......:eusa_dance:.........count me in, just let me know where and when.

Im guessing Im in:ummm:,Ive been pretty busy with MAXGASSER's:bang head::clapping: but I guess its time for a little break:biglaugh:, and since I own the shop I can give myself time off.......:eusa_dance:.........count me in, just let me know where and when.

hopefully i get my seat from dam canada post before then, if i do i will let ya know what color for V2 seat id like....... or atleast id try hahaha but no worries dont need it now late fall is cool with me rick.

i should be in gents. i need some time off. i've even put it in my calendar. steve can grab me coming up 495 then we can grab ro, or we can meet at my house and take backroads to springfield.

i should be in gents. i need some time off. i've even put it in my calendar. steve can grab me coming up 495 then we can grab ro, or we can meet at my house and take backroads to springfield.

:punk::punk:

will get my arse in gear to get all my work done before that, fingers crossed. im in heavy withdrawal not having been out on V2 yet this season and down in NY,Mass areas :th_people194: :rofl_200:

Dont cha just love it when a plan comes togethah...:biglaugh:

Garrett , I can ride down to Franklin , we'll meet up with Steve and possibly ride thru RI and CT to meet up with those western MA and eastern NY hooligans...:punk:

:punk::punk:

will get my arse in gear to get all my work done before that, fingers crossed. im in heavy withdrawal not having been out on V2 yet this season and down in NY,Mass areas :th_people194: :rofl_200:

i know ur bro is nearby in clinton but if for some reason that place wouldn't work let me know i'm sure we'd have a bed for you and a dry garage for v2.

Dont cha just love it when a plan comes togethah...:biglaugh:

Garrett , I can ride down to Franklin , we'll meet up with Steve and possibly ride thru RI and CT to meet up with those western MA and eastern NY hooligans...:punk:

not a bad idea at all!

i know ur bro is nearby in clinton but if for some reason that place wouldn't work let me know i'm sure we'd have a bed for you and a dry garage for v2.

not a bad idea at all!

thanks dude, will keep you in the loop for sure.

hey did you ever use that dyno coupon you had???? was it for pcw or somewhere else? i thought it was a place in between your place and clinton MA no :ummm:

haha no i never used it but it expired and the guy gave me a bit of trouble about using it, but i could call up and ask. its in gardner ma if i remember right.

Sounds good to me guys. Mark from Lakeville is interested too I believe. Hook up with him then hit 495 to franklin.
Steve-o

i woulda said 7 or 8 danny so must be 7!

yea thats a good spot to meet. we could even do 50% (mileage wise) backroads then just have a 20 min jaunt up to s'field.

Back