new exhaust for new toy???

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:YA WHAT DONNELLY SAID. Dennis that guy sounds like you when you ride your vmax.

I have a set up like this i can sell you donnelly.

9543_W_L.jpg

Wow that would be perfect for riding! Even the blue matches except I would like a pare of swimming goggles to go with it

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Sorry all i got are some nifty safty glasses.

I know its crazy vmax sound in a sports bike! With its a v4 already it would be kick ass to install a chain drive vmax engine in it ;)

Love the sound of that VFR. It sounds quite like the sound i was searching for with my Max.

The ONLY thing I do not care for on that bike is the single sided swingarm. I wonder if it would be possible to mount a CBR swingarm to it? (yes, I dislike the look of the single sided swingarm that much lol)

Love the sound of that VFR. It sounds quite like the sound i was searching for with my Max.

The ONLY thing I do not care for on that bike is the single sided swingarm. I wonder if it would be possible to mount a CBR swingarm to it? (yes, I dislike the look of the single sided swingarm that much lol)

Hahaha I think im going to like it. Im looking forward to the fact I dont have to remove a big bolt and try to line up rotor with caliper to get tire on hahaha. But eh its going to be a work commuter. Ill put way to many miles on my max if I rode it to work as much as I ride

Latest posts

Back