New guy

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cusimano

Reaction score
Just wanted to say hello to everyone. I picked up my first vmax last week, Ive been looking since the beginning of this year and i found one in my price range. I'm sure I'm going to have a lot of question since i work on my own bikes for the most part, but i promise ill search for help before posting lol. I'm up grading from a 98 Suzuki gs500e to an 88 vmax :punk:

Just wanted to say hello to everyone. I picked up my first vmax last week, Ive been looking since the beginning of this year and i found one in my price range. I'm sure I'm going to have a lot of question since i work on my own bikes for the most part, but i promise ill search for help before posting lol. I'm up grading from a 98 Suzuki gs500e to an 88 vmax :punk:

88's Rock! :punk:

sideview.jpg

G

Welcome to the wild & crazy Vmax world.................

Since you just got the Max; it'sprevious owner must be the one responsible for the mods. Obviously the previous owner had the "mod monkey" on his back big time. Most certainly he dropped a huge chunk of change on those mods. Looks like you reap the benefits; looks like he did a pretty good job. :clapping:

Good luck to ya!

Jester 42

+1 on the 88,88 vmax's are alive and burnin fuel!

Welcome to the best reading and learning and reading and learning and.....on and on and on, whew! Info. is crazy here and addicting!!!:eusa_dance:

Latest posts

Back