new levers

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

02Moneypit

Reaction score
Hey guys,new to the forum its my first post ,just wondering if anyone nows if there are any aftermarket levers avalable for the gen2 yet?:ummm:

Hey guys,new to the forum its my first post ,just wondering if anyone nows if there are any aftermarket levers avalable for the gen2 yet?:ummm:

Sorry, can't help you with the levers 02 but, from the looks of your profile, you may want to consider a new signature.....something like..................2Moneypits??:ummm::biglaugh::biglaugh::ummm:

You know, the '02 and the '09??...........Ya know.....ok, bad joke!

Welcome to the forum! :clapping:

I would imagine the 09 levers are from the Yamaha parts bin, so it is a lever from another bike. Maybe someone that has already received their 09 can post some pics or some parts numbers and we can cross reference it.

Sorry, can't help you with the levers 02 but, from the looks of your profile, you may want to consider a new signature.....something like..................2Moneypits??:ummm::biglaugh::biglaugh::ummm:

You know, the '02 and the '09??...........Ya know.....ok, bad joke!

Welcome to the forum! :clapping:
Your a funny guy this morning dannymax,did you find me my levers yet?

p/n's are available from the yamaha fiche sections. i'd get those and google it and see what other bikes match (if any) u can then shop around that way as buster suggested...

nows=knows in usa so you don't get fucked with in here, there are some root huggers in here. welcome buddy. dave

Back