New member in KS

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At least there is a lot of front yard.

Sean

Well, there's an idea for the VMax ride of the year!! Let's all ride to Kansas and camp in Sean's front yard for a month. :eusa_dance:

He'll put us to work and we can get all our mods done in one go! We can even invite the mod monkey! :clapping:

Who's in? :punk::punk::punk:

I think you a very lucky Vmax owner, at least soon-to-be Vmax owner, to live in close proximity to Sean. He is a virtual master of the Vmax and is a good person too. Sean has helped many a Vmaxer out that is for sure! :worthy:
My momma is gonna rise up from the grave and smack for not saying welcome to the site! Glad you found us, poke around, read some, tell us what is going on with your Vmax, post up some pics, this is the Vmax Forum!:thumbs up:

Well, there's an idea for the VMax ride of the year!! Let's all ride to Kansas and camp in Sean's front yard for a month. :eusa_dance:

He'll put us to work and we can get all our mods done in one go! We can even invite the mod monkey! :clapping:

oh man... LETS DO IT. haha order all the jet kits and pipes and shit and have it all waiting.. whatd ya say sean? month long vmax event with just a few guys and their closest internet friends? HAHAHA

after 2 hours... sean::damn angry:

Now there's a idea....every winter you make a list of mods to do and parts needed, order them through Sean, then in the spring everybody meet up @ Sean's and help each other install the mods. That way Sean gets to showcase his work, sell his products, we all learn a ton from each other and have a helluva time doing it. It'd be worth the trip to many of us I'm sure. Maybe it could be tied to one of the events in Kansas and Sean could get vendor support to show up too.....ok enough daydreaming....:eusa_dance:

if Sean's up 4 it we can make it happen. I know I'll ride all the way from FL without hesitation for something like that!

Last time I went on a 200 mile ride, my rump was sore for days. No way I'm riding from Houston to Kansas on a stock seat. Now if I would've bought that trailer, it'd be a different story. I would trailer the bike the whole way. It would be great to finally meet some of the forum guys and Sean and install some mods.

LOL, We could do that. I am building some new office space in the shop and adding in an apartment above the office area just for when guests come down (and for my kids to play in while I am working on the bikes).

Fargo can tell you I try to be more then accommodating and will put in whatever hours it takes to get the project done when it's crunch time.

I do have a portable dyno and wanted to start having a dyno day here at some point. Once I get the above mentioned room additions completed I will be a lot closer to that goal. My facility won't ever probably be as nice as the Topeka Harley place but still give a lot of room to work anyway.

Sean

LOL, We could do that. I am building some new office space in the shop and adding in an apartment above the office area just for when guests come down (and for my kids to play in while I am working on the bikes).

Fargo can tell you I try to be more then accommodating and will put in whatever hours it takes to get the project done when it's crunch time.

I do have a portable dyno and wanted to start having a dyno day here at some point. Once I get the above mentioned room additions completed I will be a lot closer to that goal. My facility won't ever probably be as nice as the Topeka Harley place but still give a lot of room to work anyway.

Sean

Amen to that. Sean put me up when I came out there last summer to take delivery of "The Beast"
We stayed up until after 2 am getting the thing put together.
All my business goes to Sean:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

At least there is a lot of front yard. After I put you to work you might end up moving out.

Sean

I ain't scared of work.....

It's screwing stuff up that worries me.....

I think I have a tent around here somewhere:clapping:

Latest posts

Back