New Member Saying Hello

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nosvmax

Reaction score
HI everyone I am new to the site and would like to say hi to everyone. I have heard many things about this forum and look forward to learning more

Welcome aboard, you couldn't ask for better group of
guy's than who you'll find here.
Chris

i'm new also . Loving it so far. Had a 1997 vmax few yars ago just bought a 2006 left over brand new for $8000. Going to take some pics soon . Still looking for accesories. Looking in gallery for some good ideas. Put 700 miles the first week . I'm in massachusetts anyone wanting to ride i'm always looking for vmax's to cruise with.:punk:I'm pissed though yamaha already discontinued some oem parts already(sissy bar) .

i'm new also . Loving it so far. Had a 1997 vmax few yars ago just bought a 2006 left over brand new for $8000. Going to take some pics soon . Still looking for accesories. Looking in gallery for some good ideas. Put 700 miles the first week . I'm in massachusetts anyone wanting to ride i'm always looking for vmax's to cruise with.:punk:I'm pissed though yamaha already discontinued some oem parts already(sissy bar) .

where in mass man? i'm in franklin. theres another guy in springfield and we got one on the vineyard and i believe one on the cape

You need an H.A.C sissybar , have pics of mine in my album . :punk:

Welcome aboard, you couldn't ask for better group of
guy's than who you'll find here.
Chris

Yeah you all seem like a great group. Float adjusting Mark, ID Spuds, Coprunner.. Hey can I transfer pictures from one of dim disposable cameras they sell at the convientent store:ummm:

Yeah you all seem like a great group. Float adjusting Mark, ID Spuds, Coprunner.. Hey can I transfer pictures from one of dim disposable cameras they sell at the convientent store:ummm:
You can if you have them develop and put on a cd then transfer to your computer and post.

Just get one of buds with a digital camera to take a few for you.

Grant

You can pickup a nice point and shoot digital for around $120.00, buy upgraded memory and a case and you have the perfect camera to use while out riding on your Vmax. It will fit right into your pocket.
Check this one out at Newegg.com
This is what I use, Cannon Powershot A590IS. You can pick it up as cheap as $94, but it needs more memory (SD) since it only has 32 Mb.
Here is a example photo I recently took. Super ez to upload, just plug in the usb the program opens to recent photos andd you can choose to upload to your computer with one button.

Attachments

• IMG_0148.jpg
    IMG_0148.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0189.jpg
    IMG_0189.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 6
Back