New owner

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HDriver

Reaction score
Hi all

I just bought an 02 with 10K on the clock and I can't stop smiling. This is my second V-Max since I used to owne one back in the day for a couple of years. I just wanted to check in and looking forward for a great topics.

HDriver

Cool, All us FOG's are getting together on the 26th for a Central Florida Tech Day. Your welcome to ride over to Lithia which is East of Tampa and meet some of the gang... :biglaugh:

Check Out this Thread:http://www.vmaxforum.net/showthread.php?t=16579

Welcome to the VMax Forum...

That would be nice since I live in Orlando, unfortunately I am living for a trip the 24th so i can't make it. Next time glad to join you guy's.

Bummer, There will always be a next one.. We normally have them at CaptainKyle's in Oldsmar. It's a little farther from you but maybe Bill (AllisonTech) will like having them. :ummm:

Dave

i " WELCOME " , AND AS SOON AS I SELL MY FRIGGING HOUSE , I'LL BE IN FLORIDA ALSO ! .. :punk:

Welcome back into the lght. Now all you gotta do is change that embarrassing handle you used to go by.

Welcome!!!!

This place is full of great folks and lots of info...

Is your name HD river or H Driver??

Just curious.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It' Hdriver comes from heavydriver.
Thanks a lot of good info here need days to go throu all.

Back