New V-Max owner

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WELCOME, Matt.....It was nice chatting with you last night in the Chat Room....Put some miles on your Max and enjoy it for a while before the Monkey bites...........After that there's no going back....or stopping.....

^^ What he said! The monkey has been beating my ass the past few weeks, with no sign of stopping! I think he mugged me, too..

Well here it is after a 220 mile trip. Oil change/filter and new plugs! I also swapped my slipstreamer in also. Bike runs great and pulls really hard. Can't complain.

IMG_20110521_203634.jpg

IMG_20110521_203642.jpg

IMG_20110521_203653.jpg

IMG_20110521_203703.jpg

As Chico would say, Lookin Lookin Good!
How does it sound with the shorty stocker muffs?

Sounds really damn good. I'm going to put about 3 to 5" of pipe on it to make it look better. Heat wrap the pipe then paint it black.

Ahh fresh meat! Great to hear from a newbie so now that you have introduced yourself and your bike, don't be a stranger. Use the "search" feature on this site to get the info you want. We love to help out whenever someone needs it! This is a great place for buying upgrades too. You will love your new Yamaha and you have a wonderful bike to start with. Just remember, "my bike is nicer than your bike!"
Welcome, PATMAX

I need to get around to getting bikes of my '01 up on the forum.
I've seen the cut down pipes on streetfighters, never on a V-max though. :)

Back