New Years EVE TIP

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1967vmax

Reaction score
If you get pulled over by a cop and he say's sir your eyes look red have you been drinking kindly turn and say why no officer but your eyes look Glazed have you been eating Doughnuts!!!!:rofl_200:

If you get pulled over by a cop and he say's sir your eyes look red have you been drinking kindly turn and say why no officer but your eyes look Glazed have you been eating Doughnuts!!!!:rofl_200:

:shittystick:= :jail: :eusa_dance:

They say if you can genuinely make a cop laugh you'll probably get off, so who knows? If you actually are loaded might as well give it a shot, worst case you're going in the backseat anyway.

As long as you weren't puffing away with his daughter, naked in the back seat, you should be ok, if mouth is zipped. And lots of cologne!
biglaugh.gif

Steve-0

Last edited:
Dont poke the bear...
worthy00.gif
My 6' 3" 425lbs friend would say but im horny. When all of us go deep into the northern woods and start talking about bears he says dont worry if a bear comes around here i will grab it and -uck it up the ass and it wont know what to do.

Dont poke the bear...
worthy00.gif
My 6' 3" 425lbs friend would say but im horny. When all of us go deep into the northern woods and start talking about bears he says dont worry if a bear comes around here i will grab it and -uck it up the ass and it wont know what to do.

Tell your buddy that some bears pay extra for that kind of treatment:rofl_200::rofl_200:

Dont poke the bear...
worthy00.gif
What happens when a bear doesn't show up :ummm: You don't have to answer that Mike :biglaugh: I've been warned about you east - siders deep in our northern woods :rofl_200: JK ....

Back