Next great depression? Which bike will you have?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rusty McNeil

Reaction score
Inspired by that other thread.

Assuming the bottom falls out, infrastructure collapses, and all the other gloom and doom spoken of in that other thread was to happen.

What bike would you want for the occasion?

I'd go for a geeked out KLR 650.

I guess if the bottom falls out and currency is worthless my Schwinn High Plains mountain bike will be my primary mode of transport!.........:biglaugh:.........But until that day comes I'm sticking with my Max until the bitter end.....................Tom.

What ever i can take from you. LOL :rofl_200:

Plans and Gas to keep them all. Between only 2 of us we have 10 bikes of various types for scouting any terrain...:biglaugh::rofl_200::clapping:

Dave any chance of adding me to your list? 3 bikes 1 Max and 2 mid size trail bikes. I have more to offer to the group too. Only a short distance from you as you know. SHTF I won't have to work and will be a positive addition...

Those 2 are WAY COOL... Where can I get one or both?????:biglaugh:

Last edited:
a VMAX looks the part for a "madmax" kinda world..as far as hollywood goes anyway.
however..in the real world..i guess somethin better on gas..and more "off road"(or dual sport) wld be more practical.

Back