Now it was my turn...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I managed to get my bike back on the road yesterday after my bear experience.
Of course a few mods took place while it was apart. The biggest is my my Marks exhaust. What a sweet sounding system. New chrome job on the scoops, many parts were powder coated, custom shift light, custom LED turn signals, aftermarket horn, solid motor mounts, front wave rotors, plus replacing the rest of the parts that were bent or damaged.
Only a few things to adjust to get it back to how I like it. I also get the 45mph wobble again. So back into to front end again. Not sure if it is in the head bearing or the fork brace alignment.

I want to thank every body on here that has helped me with advice and for selling me parts. What a great forum with some awesome people on here. Very glad to be a part of the V Max community.

Attachments

• DSC00849.jpg
    DSC00849.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 17
  • DSC00853.jpg
    DSC00853.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 8
Well I managed to get my bike back on the road yesterday after my bear experience.
Of course a few mods took place while it was apart. The biggest is my my Marks exhaust. What a sweet sounding system. New chrome job on the scoops, many parts were powder coated, custom shift light, custom LED turn signals, front wave rotors, plus replacing the rest of the parts that were bent or damaged.
Only a few things to adjust to get it back to how I like it. I also get the 45mph wobble again. So back into to front end again. Not sure if it is in the head bearing or the fork brace alignment.

I want to thank every body on here that has helped me with advice and for selling me parts. What a great forum with some awesome people on here. Very glad to be a part of the V Max community.

with the hit u took, u MAY want to look into a stabilizer if everything else checks out. i did a write-up on the cheaper option here:
http://www.vmaxforum.net/showthread.php?t=9831

Back