nozzel part# 26H-15138-00-00

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's not a carb jet. this nozzle is in between the 2 engine cases and can only be found when you split the cases.

go to http://www.knmotorcycles.com/

select Yamaha OEM parts then "OEM Part Diagrams Look Up by Model Fit" then select any year max now go to crank case look at part #1 or #2 and you will see what I mean.

now if you take part# 26H-15138-00-00 and enter it in "Quick Part Look Up" no model required, you'll see at a list of all the years and the number of nozzles required 1 or 2.

thanks for the reply gamorg02

so how many guys do I have scratching their heads now?

It's not a carb jet. this nozzle is in between the 2 engine cases and can only be found when you split the cases.

go to http://www.knmotorcycles.com/

select Yamaha OEM parts then "OEM Part Diagrams Look Up by Model Fit" then select any year max now go to crank case look at part #1 or #2 and you will see what I mean.

now if you take part# 26H-15138-00-00 and enter it in "Quick Part Look Up" no model required, you'll see at a list of all the years and the number of nozzles required 1 or 2.

thanks for the reply gamorg02

so how many guys do I have scratching their heads now?
I saw the part on the fiche, but now (sratching my head) wondering why? Price? One better than the other? Testing our fiche scrutinizing skillz? :biglaugh:
Inquiring minds now want/ need to know!:punk:

They are oil restrictors and not usually taken out or need replacing. I haven't paid enough attention to see if there was a size change over the years.

Sean

Sean, the size seems to be the same for all years. I would like to know why some years have 2 and others only 1.

Maybe I should change my name to mystery man?

Not sure why they would show that. If I get a chance to look at a few blocks today i'll try to get a picture of the actual area.

Sean

Sean I have a couple of cases here already split. thanks for the offer to take pics.

I'm just a little curious and I think you and others might be also. It's just that big question.. why?

Later

Latest posts

Back