NY Safe act and Cuomo get bitch slapped

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tothemax93

Reaction score
New York State now has the most NRA members in the country. More than any other state in the US. Membership by New Yorkers nearly doubled after the enactment of the "safe act". NY has surpassed Texas and California, to become the largest. The NYS Rifle & Pistol Assoc. have also raised $200,000 in donations by members and non-members to Challenge the safe act.

http://www.buffalonews.com/city-reg...p-nearly-doubles-in-wake-of-safe-act-20140203

Even with 41k members it will still be a really difficult fight against those who reside in NYC and the surrounding suburbs. NYS as a whole isn't a bad place but the overwhelming majority of the state lives in one of the bluest parts of the country NYC. At the very least I guess there is hope for you guys in NY after all :punk:

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

This isn't close to the true numbers of supporters out there who aren't " joiners " , are those who like to " fly under the radar " , many criminal bad guys & gals alike , and some like Groucho who said " I wouldn't want to be part of any club that would have me as a member " .

New York State now has the most NRA members in the country. More than any other state in the US. Membership by New Yorkers nearly doubled after the enactment of the "safe act". NY has surpassed Texas and California, to become the largest. The NYS Rifle & Pistol Assoc. have also raised $200,000 in donations by members and non-members to Challenge the safe act.

http://www.buffalonews.com/city-reg...p-nearly-doubles-in-wake-of-safe-act-20140203

There's no doubt it's a piece of bullshit legislation....sheriff's associations all across the state came together saying they wouldn't enforce it, nearly every county in the state renounced it calling for repeal....the only 'test case' that I'm aware of (which was obvious entrapment) was thrown out of court....even to an arrogant bastard like Blomo it has to be obvious that his 'brainchild' was a total flop! :red ass::red ass::red ass:

Back