Oberon bar end mirrors

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kozy

Reaction score
I am wanting to buy some bar end mirrors from Oberon. They come in sizes from 12mm to 22mm. I don't have a CLUE what size I should order!!!! Anyone know the correct size?

i have them on my 06' and 09' they come with different size collets you should need around 17mm you can mic. the inside of the bars to be safe and let them know. the collets will expand around 2mm so you have some lead way.
Chris

i have them on my 06' and 09' they come with different size collets you should need around 17mm you can mic. the inside of the bars to be safe and let them know. the collets will expand around 2mm so you have some lead way.
Chris

Excellent. Thank you very much!!!

Are these machined out to fit over the end of my throttle tube? I have a set of cycle one off bar ends and they fit good with stock grips because they are machined out to go over my throttle tube and up against my grip. My throttle tube is a bit longer than the grip and hangs over the end of my bars a bit. No big deal, I could just cut the tube/grip. Just curious if I would have to?

Ordered mine on Saturday and just came in today, not bad for across the pond!

One bad thing, I managed to snap the 17mm insert by tightening down too much, I think 18mm would have been perfect. Oh well.

I love the look!

Are these machined out to fit over the end of my throttle tube? I have a set of cycle one off bar ends and they fit good with stock grips because they are machined out to go over my throttle tube and up against my grip. My throttle tube is a bit longer than the grip and hangs over the end of my bars a bit. No big deal, I could just cut the tube/grip. Just curious if I would have to?

They go in the tube and fit flush to the end. I waited around 2 months for mine... :bang head: I guess black takes time or it's just my luck... This time around I went with the CRG with inside bar mount. It's a bit bigger so it may be ugly...

Chris

Latest posts

Back