Oj guilty

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nobody

Reaction score
Looks like OJ will be sitting in jail for a long time. Guilty on all 12 counts. If he gets the max he will die in prision. :clapping::banana::buttsexor:

And this verdict surprises who:confused2::ummm: Even if he wasn't guilty he was headed to jail, no jury would let him walk after the last time......

The dumb-ass pressed his luck. If I got off, like he did, I would have disappeared!

If any one of you all had found someone selling YOUR stolen stuff, I'm sure you would have wanted to go get it back as well.

I haven't forgotten that a jury of 12 people found him NOT GUILTY that first time and I think he should be left alone after that. Do I think he did it? Yep! But a jury of 12 people said he was innocent and that is that.

I think he's getting a raw deal on this one, though I can't work up much sorry feelings about it.

Must be he ran out of $$$$$$$money$$$$$$$$$$ or he would not be going this time either .

if any one of you all had found someone selling your stolen stuff, i'm sure you would have wanted to go get it back as well.

I haven't forgotten that a jury of 12 people found him not guilty that first time and i think he should be left alone after that. Do i think he did it? Yep! But a jury of 12 people said he was innocent and that is that.

I think he's getting a raw deal on this one, though i can't work up much sorry feelings about it.
he was acquitted of the charges , because of the lack of evidence & the circus like trial & the caught lying cops ! Which in legal terms is a big differance than being found innocent !!!! Then was found guilty in a civil trial which more evidence can be brought into , that was not let into the murder trial !!!!! He was sued by the murdered guy's family , and all of his assets were awarded to them & some stuff got actioned off , & then all of the stuff that he claimed he did'nt have anymore , years later was stolen & he try"s to get it back by breaking into some hotel room with a loaded gun , & put it to some guy's head while trying to steal it back & he's getting a raw deal , i've heard the audio tape of the robbery & it's oj , & he's waving that gun around & barking out orders thinking he's hot shit ! Is'nt this a crime ????? Has nothing to do with his past , even if nobody new who he was , it's still a crime !!!!

he was acquitted of the charges , because of the lack of evidence & the circus like trial & the caught lying cops ! Which in legal terms is a big differance than being found innocent !!!! Then was found guilty in a civil trial which more evidence can be brought into , that was not let into the murder trial !!!!! He was sued by the murdered guy's family , and all of his assets were awarded to them & some stuff got actioned off , & then all of the stuff that he claimed he did'nt have anymore , years later was stolen & he try"s to get it back by breaking into some hotel room with a loaded gun , & put it to some guy's head while trying to steal it back & he's getting a raw deal , i've heard the audio tape of the robbery & it's oj , & he's waving that gun around & barking out orders thinking he's hot shit ! Is'nt this a crime ????? Has nothing to do with his past , even if nobody new who he was , it's still a crime !!!!

Damn Straight COP RUNNER you got it right!!!!

The bastard got 13 years more than he gave Ron Goldman just because the "system" took a dump, but that isn't to be confused with him being innocent.

Like Cowboy said, it's Karma dude.

Latest posts

Back