One 09 will be availiable in SD

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maxout1200

Reaction score
I spoke with my Dealership today about my 09 Vmax order. I was told that they expect delivery of their first bike on Dec. 1st or 2nd. Four 09 Vm were orderd through their Dealership. I made the third order about 14 days after the first.

I was told by the Dealership that they (the dealer) made the second order for a show room bike. To do this they had to make the $1000 deposit and put the bike in the name of one of their secrataries. According to them the 2 year warranty period has to start within 30 days of them receiving the bike or delivery to the named customer which ever comes first. So I guess if their bike sits on the show room floor beyond the 30 day period it will no longer have the full two year waranty.

My worry is that after ordering early and paying full price, I may have to watch the price drop on the showroom model. Guess I am starting to second guess myself for being quick on the trigger and possibly paying $1500 more for the bike then I needed to. Couldof - Shouldof - Wouldof-- Guess only time will tell.

Somthing tells me once you throw your leg over your new Max, you will no longer be thinking of the possible $1500 savings.:biglaugh:

Somthing tells me once you throw your leg over your new Max, you will no longer be thinking of the possible $1500 savings.:biglaugh:

That's exactly what I was going to say! :punk:

Are U talking about FunBikeCenter in San Diego? That is where I put my 1k down. One was already spoken for. Is that U?

Lenny

After demoing one at the IMS show in Houston, I can promise it'll be the LAST thing on your mind when you ride it......:biglaugh:

Latest posts

Back