Ontario Drag Day

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damon has a new nickname..... "Red Flash" cause he redlighted almost every run LOL.....:rofl_200:

Yep. I redlight four time out of 13 passes, the one that really hurt was the during the semi finals. I still say those Canadian light trees use liters instead of mil-seconds LOL. But don't worry I 'm still holding 9 white time slips. Hopefully my next time out I'll have my programmable electric shift kit done. We did have a great time and are looking forward to the next one, who knows maybe we can setup an overnight camp @ the track.

Yep. I redlight four time out of 13 passes, the one that really hurt was the during the semi finals. I still say those Canadian light trees use liters instead of mil-seconds LOL. But don't worry I 'm still holding 9 white time slips. Hopefully my next time out I'll have my programmable electric shift kit done. We did have a great time and are looking forward to the next one, who knows maybe we can setup an overnight camp @ the track.

HEHEHE, welcome aboard Damon!! Yep, that semi-final red light was bad, but thanks for the gesture LOL. Was great having you here and hope to see you back again in the future. Finally getting my bike dialed in and will have the air shifter on for the next one. I like the idea of getting a permit to camp overnight at the track.

Latest posts

Back