Oct 13th Lapeer Dragway 1st Annual Customized Creationz Hooligan Vmax Race Day!!!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Oct 13th Lapeer Dragway 1st Annual Customized Creationz Hooligan Vmax Race Day!!!

I got home. At 4am and im up. This sucks. We when do you eant to do it. Martin works for me.

Re: Oct 13th Lapeer Dragway 1st Annual Customized Creationz Hooligan Vmax Race Day!!!

I ll have to check many schedule. We are running out of time though.

stanton has test and tune next weekend also. so will milan.

Yep, it is beautiful here right now, nice sunrise, clear skies. But, the radar is showing that massive storm and then another right behind it. See ya next time fellas.

Yep just looked outside and i have red skys at dawn. Not good. Maybe it will clear and we can go hammer down with the westsider's

Im eating the entenmanns donuts i was going to bring to the track. Yum. I lost 12lb's for this race and the donuts hit the spot.

Well you guys are right we are running out of time.. Martin is test & tune next Saturday from 12-6 and its $25 to race and is a damn nice track... If you guys can't reschedule for next weekend I'm going to race there because I want to race again a couple times if possible...

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Im in for racing one more time. Chad can you make it i know Todd will make it. Maybe we can pick up others like Lee and Grandpa Tommy boy AKA Grandpa Beekeeper. Hell i will even let wildman bill use my shinko back tire so we can see how fast he is when he can get that wicked rolling burnout bike out of the hole. All he will need to do is pull his shit and through my shit on. half hour job top's. I can race at any michigan track. Some ohio tracks. Lets make up our minds on a few tracks and maybe the weather will favor one or the other.

Sky is moving pretty fast. But I am going to see what its like at 11 am, if its not too bad, I am going to call Lapeer and see what they say. If I can get a few runs in today I ll head out there as long as it doesn't look too threatening.

Todd

That is WAY COOL! I love that you did it in Bas-relief. Lot more machine time but so cool. I would love some RESERVOIR CAPS in Bas-relief! You raslly make some cool stuff!

Craig

I'm in for next saturday.
That will even give me time to wash the bike. =)

If you hit Martin next Sat, I may join in on the action..........We'll see if Gramps still has what it takes.........:biglaugh:..........Tom.

Well its raining pretty good right here, so that probably answers my question for Lapeer LOL.

I'll come... to watch.
The long range forecast is for rain on the whole weekend (sorry)

Where is Martin?

94 w to 131the n to martin mi

US131 Motorsports track is 25 mi south of Gr at exit 55 off 131.......The Martin exit.............The easiest way for you Chad would be to take I96 west to M6 and from there to 131 south........................Tom.

Stanton next weekend?

Personally I think if we are gonna do it we should try for next weekend and just go with the original plan and go to Lapeer because everyone that was planning on going was already gonna make the trip.. Let me know if its on because I'd really still like to meet you guys and do this, one way or another I'm racing next weekend! LOL

Forgot to add, if you guys decide not to do it then I'll be racing at 131 dragway (Martin) Saturday... We probably only have a few more races that we can make anyway and I want to do all I can before the bike goes down for the winter...

Back