Paris France attacks

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
+1 It's difficult to watch that arrogant, pompous fool....."We will not change our policy or alter our course because our strategy will ultimately overcome.....blah blah blah" :th_laugh2:

Nobody on the planet knows what the outcome of all this is going to be....NOBODY....especially some 'Community Organizer' from Illinois!!

France is flying sorties nightly against IS strongholds, Russia is moving carrier groups in position to aid France's effort, Russia is also offering $50 MILLION USD (oops, left that out) for info about who blew up their airplane.....countries are taking action, big stuff is happening!!

The U.S.? Well our SOS John Kerry says we are maybe only weeks away from a cease-fire agreement with Syria!! Liberal verbal diarrhea!! :jerk it::jerk it::jerk it:

We're looking like fools IMO..........:confused2:

Answer this man's question

I doubt it - I think they have anti-aircraft placements in & around the White House nowadays to prevent that, and they'd probably scramble other jets to stop him before he got within range.

About the ten million Syrian refugees that are due tomorrow, have no fear, because your tax dollars are working for a free USA.
http://thehill.com/regulation/trans...eize-hundreds-of-tamales-smuggled-from-mexico
David
And you don't even have to go to the middle east to increase your chances of being murdered, just head to Mexico:
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/front...he-staggering-death-toll-of-mexicos-drug-war/
attachment.php

Attachments

• mexico_homicides.jpg
    mexico_homicides.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 55
They just announced that the next attack, that was stopped, was going to be an early morning attack at Charles De gaulle airport, and also a shopping mall. They said the name of the mall, but I didn't catch it.

Now this time I could see what Dave posted because the post was quoted. "Your tax dollars at work"...so does that mean that Dave is no longer in the US....or no longer paying his taxes?

This was meant to be a thread about the french bombings...not a platform for pro gun.
I'm happy to live in a country with strict laws on guns...I have no fear of my kids being gunned down at school...or being blasted at a movie.
You with all your "right to bear arms" don't have that peace of mind...
So let's just unite against a crazed religious faction and talk bike'n'bollox.
Clinton, Obama, and the UN are applauding Australia for a 31 percent drop in homicides, since their gun ban.
The figures and the math is not right, and the math does not add up to a 31 percent drop. Here is why. Australia uses a a dual reporting system or two separate system. One system is for the Northern Territory of Australia and one system for the less populated areas of Australia. In the less populated areas Australia reported a drop in homicides from 1.6 to 1.1 per 100,000 people and in the Northern Territory they reported 7.7 per 100,000 people. So if you do the math to find the “mean or average”, the overall mean/average is 4.4 per 100,000 people for the whole country. This implies that death by gun violence has increased in Australia.

Hmm I wonder if this is gonna make someone do something about our southern border?

Sent from my SCH-R890 using Tapatalk

Two separate reports of groups of America-bound Syrians detained below the U.S. southern border and the arrests of six other Middle Eastern men nabbed with smugglers in Arizona in recent days are raising concerns that Islamic State militants could be probing security – and stoking fears some may already be here.

On Monday, five Pakistani nationals and one Afghan were nabbed in Arizona along with two suspected smugglers, a Department of Homeland Security official confirmed. Then, on Tuesday, Honduran authorities arrested five Syrians they said were headed for the U.S. with stolen or doctored Greek passports, but later said the men were college students fleeing war at home. On the same day and 1,800 miles north, two Syrian families were taken into custody at a border checkpoint in Texas.

“Members of two Syrian families, two men, two women and four children, presented themselves at a port of entry in Laredo,” a Department of Homeland Security spokeswoman told FoxNews.com Thursday. “They were taken into custody by CBP and turned over to ICE for further processing.”

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/11/1...south-border-stoke-terror-fears/?intcmp=hpbt2

Two separate reports of groups of America-bound Syrians detained below the U.S. southern border and the arrests of six other Middle Eastern men nabbed with smugglers in Arizona in recent days are raising concerns that Islamic State militants could be probing security – and stoking fears some may already be here.

On Monday, five Pakistani nationals and one Afghan were nabbed in Arizona along with two suspected smugglers, a Department of Homeland Security official confirmed. Then, on Tuesday, Honduran authorities arrested five Syrians they said were headed for the U.S. with stolen or doctored Greek passports, but later said the men were college students fleeing war at home. On the same day and 1,800 miles north, two Syrian families were taken into custody at a border checkpoint in Texas.

“Members of two Syrian families, two men, two women and four children, presented themselves at a port of entry in Laredo,” a Department of Homeland Security spokeswoman told FoxNews.com Thursday. “They were taken into custody by CBP and turned over to ICE for further processing.”

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/11/1...south-border-stoke-terror-fears/?intcmp=hpbt2

No need to fear that....they're most definitely here, plus they are being 'locally grown' on social media every day!

Yesterday in the news was an article due to "Liberal" gun laws backed by the NRA approximately 2000 people on the Do Not Fly List in the USA had bought guns legally. I have to wonder if a person is so suspicious to warrant restriction on flying why are they able to buy guns?

Last edited:
Yesterday in the news was an article due to "Liberal" gun laws backed by the NRA approximately 2000 people on the Do Not Fly List in the USA had bought guns legally. I have to wonder if a person is so suspicious to warrant restriction on flying why are they able to buy guns?
Please post a link to the article, Dave.
Sounds like interesting reading, surely enough to stimulate another "spirited" debate!
Cheers!

Latest posts

Back