Passenger seat fuel tank

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott Ferner

Reaction score
I have read on this forum where people talk about a passenger seat fuel tank. Does anyone know who makes it or where you can find one? Thanks in advance.

There WAS a European vendor that was selling them but they stopped over a year ago, I think. I believe it was Exactrep but I may be wrong????

The German one is listed as still being sold. Not sure I care fore the look.

I had a 2.5 gal Tour Tank bolted onto the backrack. I had a leather cover that wrapped around it, so it looked decent on the back there. Since sold it as I don't do the miles that I once did.

Mike

... or maybe replace the p-seat with something like this?...

RCI-2010A1gallonfueltanknatural-001.jpg

It's a 1 gallon tank available from Summit Racing. Cost = about $105 plus s/h.

They come in powdercoated colors (red, blue, black) or like this one which is *natural*.

I'm using this exact tank on one of my "dry lakebed" bikes (84 Magna 700cc), it's going right behind the rider's seat .. right where a p-pad would go. I'm fabbing up a small backrest that this tank will set up against. But it could easily be adapted to bolt on the little rack on back of a Vmax ... er something. It also comes in two gallon size.

Dims = 6x6x6.

It's an alternative, y'know?

:punk:

Latest posts

Back