Philly has spoken

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm with Dave, it's simply not possible.... There is fraud going on there...

Some weird shit with the ballots all around this year. Florida finally got called but Arizona is still actually counting votes.

http://americasvoiceonline.org/blog...a-yet-still-600000-ballots-yet-to-be-counted/

In Arizona, there are still over 600,000 yet to be counted, and in Maricopa County alone....it’s estimated that over half of the ballots have yet to be counted.

Right now, according to the Phoenix New Times, Joe Arpaio is beating Paul Penzone by 87,360 votes, while Jeff Flake is beating Richard Carmona by 78,775 votes. Six hundred thousand votes in either of those races—especially when they are provisional ballots, which tend to lean Democrat—could make a big difference.

This after allegations in Arizona of the following:
Robocalls directing Democratic voters to wrong poll locations.
Sent out notices to some voters announcing the elections as Nov. 8 instead of Nov. 6.
Loads of first time voters were told they were not registered after all, and had to cast a provisional ballot instead of vote normally. There were more than double the average number of provisional ballots this election.
Some Polling places opened almost an hour late
Lines were 1-3 hours long.

Some people had to make a hell of a lot of effort to exercise their right to vote this year.

This article is kind of funny to read. Here's the big point:
Still, was there not one contrarian voter in those 59 divisions, where unofficial vote tallies have President Obama outscoring Romney by a combined 19,605 to 0?

Then they go about trying to find a Registered republican to ask them if they voted. Surely one of them will say yes and this story will break.

Although voter registration lists, which often contain outdated information, show 12 Republicans live in the ward's third division, The Inquirer was unable to find any of them by calling or visiting their homes.

James Norris, 19, who lives down the street, is listed as a Republican in city data. But he said he's a Democrat and voted for Obama because he thinks the president will help the middle class.

A few blocks away, Eric Sapp, a 42-year-old chef, looked skeptical when told that city data had him listed as a registered Republican. "I got to check on that," said Sapp, who voted for Obama.

Three of the 15th's registered Republicans were listed as living in the same apartment, but the tenant there said he had never heard of them. The addresses of several others could not be found.

On West Albert Street, Duke Dunston says he knows he's a registered Republican, but he's never voted for one.

I guess you have better odds of catching a leprechaun than a registered Republican in urban primarily black districts. :rofl_200:

I guess you have better odds of catching a leprechaun than a registered Republican in urban primarily black districts. :rofl_200:[/QUOTE]
Who needs a leprechaun when you've got Santa claus:eusa_dance:. Sorry. I couldn't resist.

I guess you have better odds of catching a leprechaun than a registered Republican in urban primarily black districts.

Gee, aren't those the districts that are overwhelmingly on the gov't welfare dole? Odd coincidence . . .

This year, I reported 3 instances of Democrats attempting to wrongfully influencing the vote just in my neighborhood. They were attempts to make Republican Voters
think they had voted early for Romney / Ryan by signing on a clipboard sheet.... Later these sheets were to be thrown in the garbage. When I didn't see any signatures,
it seemed to be a waste of time but the Supervisor of Elections here reported this at a national level anyway.:confused2:

The phone calls you are referring to were going out to both parties voters by a seperate group that cut off the calls too late Monday Night, going into Tuesday which was Election Day..

The actions of a few private citizens and groups influencing voter turnout is shit and should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. I'm hoping to read about at least one of these guys getting caught and made an example out of at the very least.

What's more concerning to me though is how badly bungled some officials seem to be. Notably in Florida and Arizona but they're extreme examples of a national issue.

How are there districts and counties that still haven't turned in half the vote?

They'd a robbed Santa as well as take the Leprechan's shoes in that part of Philly Yo!

must be nice to be in a state where your vote 'matters'. never heard of anyone trying that in MA or NY.

Anyone that cheats on ON OR FOR a Federal Election in particular, should be Terminated.
Obama won, I will live with that. Not so sure Romney could have changed much anyway.
Things have been building for too long. We really need a Peoples Party, not Party Agendas.

th

:rofl_200:

Is that intentionally in the style of the old 1800 era 'black people are really black' cartoons?

l6Rqc.jpg

sV9Ji.jpg

If so man that's well played.

I confess I am racist against leprechauns. I bet they steal and that's why they always have pots full of gold. I'm also homophobic against them. What with their attraction to rainbows and 'lucky charms' and all.

We are a doomed nation and a doomed people.

Did not need to be, but that is where we have ended up, sad thing.

O

Some weird shit with the ballots all around this year. Florida finally got called but Arizona is still actually counting votes.

http://americasvoiceonline.org/blog...a-yet-still-600000-ballots-yet-to-be-counted/

This after allegations in Arizona of the following:
Robocalls directing Democratic voters to wrong poll locations.
Sent out notices to some voters announcing the elections as Nov. 8 instead of Nov. 6.
Loads of first time voters were told they were not registered after all, and had to cast a provisional ballot instead of vote normally. There were more than double the average number of provisional ballots this election.
Some Polling places opened almost an hour late
Lines were 1-3 hours long.

Some people had to make a hell of a lot of effort to exercise their right to vote this year.

Bush is behind this....

Latest posts

Back