Pic Request

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMF_12

Reaction score
Has anyone got a pic of a bare vmax frame?

also a pic of the frame with an engine attached?

thanks

Damn, I went and took some pics for you and now I dont know how to load them on this reply. The image insert tab prompts me to enter a URL. ???? There in my computer. Any answers anyone?

When you reply click on the paperclip icon and that will open a screen where you can upload pictures from your computer. ; )

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 18
thanks in advance for going to get pics for me :)

it sounds like you need to upload the photo to somewere like photobucket or imageshack ect... once its been uploaded then it will give you a URL for the image then just enter it in here like so...

well.... i think thats how ya do it here :)

album.php

We'll see this works. I started a new album on my page. Bike Build. If it doent show up here its in my albums.

:ummm:Its in my albums here. Guess I dont know how to paste a link or URL. :confused2:

Tons of pics on the Morleys Muscle Facebook page. Look in the LA build section as well as other sections.

Sean

Has anyone got a pic of a bare vmax frame?

also a pic of the frame with an engine attached?

thanks
I think this worked.

Attachments

• stuff 440.jpg
    stuff 440.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 24
  • stuff 442.jpg
    stuff 442.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 19
  • stuff 443.jpg
    stuff 443.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 16
I think this worked.

Ya, that's how you attach pictures to a message, to be clicked on to be viewed.

If you want to embed the pics into the text of the message, you indeed have to use Photobucket or similar, and then use the 'insert image' icon (with the lil' sunset) and paste the url from Photobucket.

thanks for the pics :punk:

now can you tell me if im right?

red circles for the rad or oil cooler??

yellow circles for the engine mounts?

blue circles for the tank?

Have i got them all? am i totally wrong?

Cheers :clapping:

Attachments

• stuff%20440.jpgcirc.jpg
    stuff%20440.jpgcirc.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 13
thanks for the pics :punk:

now can you tell me if im right?

red circles for the rad or oil cooler??

yellow circles for the engine mounts?

blue circles for the tank?

Have i got them all? am i totally wrong?

Cheers :clapping:

sounds right to me. only 99% sure on the radiator mounts tho, never had it fully off before.

blue is most definitely not the tank - look at the bike behind the frame on the picture: the tank is in front of the rear wheel!

Yellow are motor mounts, but there are also plenty more of those (4) round the front.

It's kinda hard to circle all the motor mounts because of the angle of the pic and the other bike in front of it, as well as the tool box in the middle obscuring the ones on the right.

The blue ones, I believe, are for the rubber grommets the faux-tank cover slips on.

It's kinda hard to circle all the motor mounts because of the angle of the pic and the other bike in front of it, as well as the tool box in the middle obscuring the ones on the right.

The blue ones, I believe, are for the rubber grommets the faux-tank cover slips on.

Correct! Blue are for the rubbers...

You have a chinese blue print about 3 feet from the bare frame. Look at it to get the right ones marked/identified.

You blue circles are for the faux tank upper guides. The red circles are indeed the radiator mounts (no oil cooler on these bikes). The yellow are the rear motor mounts. The front has 2 uppers and 2 lowers. The left side looks like you have tape plugs in the holes for the upper bracket. The lower are the open holes that the cross member (holds the horn too) bolts too and that cross member has the mounting points for the lower holes. The other side (with the frame section not in the picture) has similar areas but the upper is built into the frame section (looks like a triangle built into it).

Sean

Back