picking up some new shocks this weekend

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigrubbers4x4

Reaction score
i was cruising ebay last night and came across a set of like new progressive Suspension 412 Series Shock Absorbers Part No: 412-4201C, 11.5" for $160 about an hour and a half from me. i contacted the seller and they agreed to end the auction early for me. they were Installed for a few minutes and determined these were too low for the seller. wooohooo i cant wait to lower my ride!! the rear will finally match the front and i get to feed the mod monkey some more...

this vmax thing is way to much like the jeep thing... no wonder i am always broke...

If you hang around here very much the Mod Monkey's I.T. will track your computer and dispatch as many MM's as they think they need to get the job done. They are ruthless and cunning using unscrupulous methods to feed their need. I see yours has arrived a while ago, beware their may be more lurking!:biglaugh:
I have about a weeks worth of stuff to do ATM with my mod list but I saw one of those little bastards in my basement earlier, and if you see one there are most likely more! OUCH my poor, poor bank account!:damn angry:

If you hang around here very much the Mod Monkey's I.T. will track your computer and dispatch as many MM's as they think they need to get the job done. They are ruthless and cunning using unscrupulous methods to feed their need. I see yours has arrived a while ago, beware their may be more lurking!:biglaugh:

your gonna get me to quit hanging out on this site for fear of the mod monkeys IT guy sending more and more and more.........lmao:rofl_200:

I have about a weeks worth of stuff to do ATM with my mod list but I saw one of those little bastards in my basement earlier, and if you see one there are most likely more! OUCH my poor, poor bank account!

i figured my dumb ass cat would keep them at bay but it seems they have out numbered him now. i found him taped to the post down there the other day, now i know what must have done it....

ohhh my wife is gonna hate me again with me slipping back into this addiction of buying stuff for my max.... she really hates when i spend time on ebay....lol

your gonna get me to quit hanging out on this site for fear of the mod monkeys IT guy sending more and more and more.........lmao:rofl_200:

i figured my dumb ass cat would keep them at bay but it seems they have out numbered him now. i found him taped to the post down there the other day, now i know what must have done it....

ohhh my wife is gonna hate me again with me slipping back into this addiction of buying stuff for my max.... she really hates when i spend time on ebay....lol

Tell her that it's better than the strip club. :punk:

That would explain why the auction ended and left me sitting with my dick in one hand and the mouse in the other.

sorry man, I'm short so i really needed these...

i at least hope you finished what you started off doing when you had your dick in your hand, but I'm kinda glad it wasn't done while ogling over my new springs.....lol

Well I got the shocks, now I guess its time to feed the mod monkey and do some installing of these new parts I have been gathering...

That would explain why the auction ended and left me sitting with my dick in one hand and the mouse in the other.
Dude, I'm sure I will randomly think about this a couple days from now and laugh some more! :rofl_200: Besides your bad luck this is the best thread I've read today.

Back