Possible new Vmax owner

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lucky9

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm thinking about bying a Vmax. I found one on the internet, the carbon version of 2003, 100HP, chipped until 125HP.
But i have question: I'm 1.90m (6.2") , isn't that too tall voor the Vmax???:ummm: Are there any others out there who are pretty tall but still ride the Vmax?

You don't have any problems with your legs???
With me it looks like they are all folded up:ummm:

At the moment I have a Honda CBF 600 N and the seating position for me is a lot better there...

I'm 6"2", solution, Highway Pegs on engine guards... Too much fun to miss out on riding a VMax. You won't find better people anywhere than right here on this site. Welcome to the VMax Forum.

I'm 6'2" also and have no issues. Just wish the seat was more comfortable =/

Welcome to the forums!

I know there are a lot of different seats to buy, but do they sit higher???
That's something I'm not sure about...:confused2:

MaxGasser's Seat can be custom made to fit you... Check the dealer listing in the index for contact info... Quality is 1000% on these seats. All American Made by someone who really gives a shit and cares deeply about his name going on them. There is also a loaner program so you can try one and decide what you'd change.... http://www.vmaxforum.net/forumdisplay.php?f=86

Is the Euro version different colors? The 2003 US Max was flat black with silver stripes. The last carbon look Max was in 2002. Don't know what you mean by chipped as the first gen Max wasn't able to be "chipped". There are ways to convert the Euro 100hp versions to US spec though.

I have six friends of various heights that ride the Max with no problem. Actually it is more of a problem for us short guys. Especially with the Corbin seat. You should have no problem. Just don't get one of the cut down seats.

Dont understand either about the chip you are talking about.... there are limited power model which they dont have the v-boost sytem installed at about 98-100 hp and the open model which have the v-boost installed and they have at the crank 145. you can udenstand it when you swith the kill switch from off to on you will hear a wzzzz wzzzzzzzzzzz wzzzzz.
now for the your height dont thing it will be a aproblem

Latest posts

Back