Post up your other hobbies here

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you at Bragg. That is were I am working at.
My hobbies hunting, fishing, and my Gen 2.

I was for (most of) 8 years. Went and played in the sand twice. Finally made it back home to Texas in August of 2012.

Besides riding or working on my Vmax I like to camp, hunt deer and rabbits, cross country skiing, snowshoeing, looking to get into shooting sports (trap and skeet) and raising honey bee's.

Most of my extra time now is spent in and around the barn with horses.

My daughter competes during the summer and in the winter, she practices and I coach/help out.

Mike

Attachments

• 1002796_597053887005383_1690657943_n.jpg
    1002796_597053887005383_1690657943_n.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 22
I study as well as teach Karate, I play Golf, I play Drums and most of all I play with my young kids Summer and Max! Just wish I had more time in the day but you know how that goes!

I build and fly large RC Planes..

3asapyha.jpg

y9ube6a7.jpg

a4yhuje6.jpg

Sent by the Verizon 4G Data Network

Very nice jwood, I also am into them but have not flown in a while. I just sold a 35% aeroworks yak with a dle100 just this past summer. I go by ROBC on the flying giants forum. Hope to get back into it someday. Now I just have my 06 vmax and 98 C5 vette

Attachments

• 98vette.jpg
    98vette.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 9
I Have quite a few hobbies that come and go.

I used to do a little deer hunting.

Did a lot of salmon/steelhead fishing

I used to raise poison dart frogs

Used to race my 442

I did some, and still do, dog agility and training. He's a blue heeler mix
[URL=http://s144.photobucket.com/user/tebame/media/Picture001-1.jpg.html][IMG]http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r191/tebame/Picture001-1.jpg

Now I ride and race my Vmax

I also turned into a Carny. I built a kettle corn popper and make it for local school basketball teams and small events. I also have been doing chicken BBQ's for parties, home made chips, soft pretzels (like aunt annies). The last few years I've had big Idea's about have a Vmaxers cookout, but the times its possible are always the worst for my work.

Back