powdercoating prices

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

[email protected]

Reaction score
Just curious what others are paying to powdercoat certain items.

Wheel
Swingarm
triples
etc.

Does your price include masking.

For those that have had wheels done did you have the rotor mounting area and wheel bearing bores masked?

Just curious what others are paying to powdercoat certain items.

Wheel
Swingarm
triples
etc.

Does your price include masking.

For those that have had wheels done did you have the rotor mounting area and wheel bearing bores masked?
When I had some parts P/C'd last year the company used rubber plugs on the threads and tape on the bigger holes/ areas.

Check in with CaptainKyle if he doesn't put a reply here. He's having some stuff done all the time and the quality is very good for the price...

When I had my swingarm PC'd, They used plastic plugs to cover the bearing holes and axle shaft holes. They charged me $70

I will have to get some prices my prices are a little diffrent because I do all the media blasting or what ever cleanup it needs & all they do is tape & put rubber plugs in the holes. I am headed to take a crap load of parts down there this afternoon that I am having exchange work done on for the locals.

I'm hoping to get the work done locally. Just looking to see what others are paying for getting things coated so I have a better understanding of what is a good deal vs. a bad deal.

Latest posts

Back