Price for a 93

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vbmike

Reaction score
I was looking to buy a used 1993 Vmax and was wondering if anyone happened to know what they cost new in 93.

I was looking to buy a used 1993 Vmax and was wondering if anyone happened to know what they cost new in 93.

Just look on ebay and it will give you a pretty good idea of what they are selling for. There are usually 20 or so for sale at any given time.

I just sold my 93 max 16,000 miles, Kerker 4-2-1, stage 7 jet kit. Back rest, custom seat, $4,500

Better to find one with some of the options you want at the right price. You won't find a factory backrest used for under $300 for example.

Just look on ebay and it will give you a pretty good idea of what they are selling for. There are usually 20 or so for sale at any given time.

I just sold my 93 max 16,000 miles, Kerker 4-2-1, stage 7 jet kit. Back rest, custom seat, $4,500

Better to find one with some of the options you want at the right price. You won't find a factory backrest used for under $300 for example.

He wanted to know what the new price was back in 93 brother ,:ummm:

I know that. I assumed he was trying to decide if the 93 he is looking at is worth the price they are asking!!!!

He wanted to know what the new price was back in 93 brother ,:ummm:

Would be interesting to know tho , it seems the gen1's are retaining there value after the release of the gen2 .:punk:

I expect to see the 85's start going up in value before long. $3500 seems to be about the bottom line for any of the older 80's vmax if they are in decent shape. Thats about what they cost new in 85!

As much as I would like a used sport bike, I just don't think my back could handle one for over a half an hour the way it is now. I think I am going to hunt for a good used Max similar to yours in the future to tinker with and wouldn't worry about breaking. :punk:

My Guess would be 9800.00 new dealer price on the floor

i think lower man...

i looked up the price on yamaha's website MSRP for 2004 is

" $10,999* Available from July 2003"

so i bet its a bit lower...

from my recolection, my old '94's PO was the original and he had the original bill of sale and i want to say it was in the $7k range.... i can double check for sure when i get home see if i still have a copy (might not b/c i sold it tho)...

I found a 93 with 4000 miles for $5000. I'm going to look at it tomorrow. Sounded like a good deal. I was just wondering what they when for new. Does that sound like a good price. It's supposed to be in excellent condition.

The base price on my '99 was $9,499.

$5K for a '93 with 4,000 mi.........That's a 16 yr old bike with an average use of 250 mi/year........I'd say you want to look it over pretty good, it's basically been sitting, unused for 16 yrs.? :confused2:
Might nickle/dime you to death.

I found a 93 with 4000 miles for $5000. I'm going to look at it tomorrow. Sounded like a good deal. I was just wondering what they when for new. Does that sound like a good price. It's supposed to be in excellent condition.

Check the "completed listings only" for v max's, that will give you a real good idea what they are selling for and which ones were priced too high to sell.

I just paid $3900. for my 86. The bike is so clean you can eat off it. New supertraps, clutch plus a spare, new tires and all fluids changed. I still have not be able to post photos also we are expecting 8 inches of snow today.

Where I am located in the states they go for $3500-4250. for 85-86.

I got my 92 from japan alot of people here said it wouldnt be full power but i new otherwise as it was made for the canadian/us market . Got it over here before the $ dived saved myself 35% :clapping:

Back