Puzzle for the media

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MtnMax/Magniac

Reaction score
[FONT=&quot]Imagine you are a child, 3 to 8 year old. You are on your own without adults.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Using the map, you must start somewhere in the green area. Let's make it easy and start where green meets orange, so that you had the least mileage by not having to cover the whole green area. Just start where the green meets the orange. Blue, of course, is water.[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Your task is to figure a route from the green area to the purple area without going into the blue area and while avoiding towns and cities in the orange area.[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The black line is the distance, from the nearest town to Mexico's southern border that touches the green area, to Laredo, Texas, one of the CLOSEST purple towns —1,220 miles across desert and mountains with no equipment or food or help.[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]If orange had stopped these innocents where orange touches green, the problem would not have occurred. However, what six year old do you know who could walk 1,220 miles (minimum), probably more like 1,500 miles on their own without dying?[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]How many days would it take for a 6 year old to walk 1,220 miles without help, directions, food, sun protection, etc.?[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Are you beginning to think that the truth of all this isn’t being given fully to us, folks. Someone created and assisted in this, and the media should be figuring out who it is, don’t you think?[/FONT]

Attachments

• Screen shot 2014-07-30 at 8.11.11 AM.png
    Screen shot 2014-07-30 at 8.11.11 AM.png
    180.2 KB · Views: 16
Are you suggesting someone, anyone, including media sources should cry foul at this most recent attempt at ruining America, or what?

Wow...I was so busy writing letters to various congressmen and senators demanding that they all be dumped in the Pacific Ocean that this never occurred to me.

I blame the National Democratic Party for financing the whole thing. They thought no one would deport all those innocent little kids.

Nobody's innocent. As Clint Eastwood said in "Unforgiven" "We've all got it coming, kid".

I have their solution, which is so simple I don't know why they haven't mentioned it yet, and their solution should be to blame George Bush. After all he probably invited those kids up to work on his ranch, right?

Easy solution let all politicians pay for illegals coming in to the USA out of their own pockets .That flow coming from the south will come to abrupt halt immediately and guarded with shoot first and drag back over border second .

Latest posts

Back