Rat bike parts

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CaptainKyle

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Alright I need Rat bike parts did not post in the Vmax parts wanted because ther not Vmax parts. I am looking for a rebuildable holly 390 & a single 4 mr gasket street scoop. The scoop can be banged up chipped or what ever. I dont want pretty. I am missing my old XS 650 rat bike & am fixing to build a true mad max rat bike.

I like the sound of this!..........I absolutly love those old rat KZ's fom the Max films.........What do you have in mind?.............Tom.

I am going to build a total rat trap disgrace to the Vmax. I dont know if you ever saw my last Rat bike. I will post some pictures of the old one if you have not seen it. This will be a functional bike that looks like it came out of a dumpster.

oh this is gonna be good. cant wait for the progression pics

Regards from my Taptalking Hercules Android

Its gonna be a bit. I have to get some more work done on the Mustang before I can start on the RatMax just gonna start collecting parts for now. I believe its gonna have air conditioning though well kind of I am gonna run a fan off the speedo cable.LOL

The old rat for the ones that have not seen it.

Attachments

• quakersteak015.jpg
    quakersteak015.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 23
  • quakersteak017.jpg
    quakersteak017.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 22
  • quakersteak018.jpg
    quakersteak018.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 25
  • RatBike002.jpg
    RatBike002.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 26
  • RatBike003.jpg
    RatBike003.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 25
  • RatBike004.jpg
    RatBike004.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 19
  • RatBike005.jpg
    RatBike005.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 17
  • RatBike007.jpg
    RatBike007.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 17
  • RatBike008.jpg
    RatBike008.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 16
  • Ratbikedeer002.jpg
    Ratbikedeer002.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 16
You certainly had a true to form rat bike there!...........I however, would draw the line at the toilet seat windscreen on a Max tho...............Tom.

Latest posts

Back