Richmond, VA five and dime

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eggohead

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Last edited:
Might take you up on that one day I'm still trying to figure more ways of making my gen II comfy for long rides . Besides my ex mother in law's funeral is saturday at a 11am I don't want to miss that ..lol

Where is the Rolling Thunder and what is the date for it....I can try and make it up for it from Virginia Beach. No one comes my way :bang head:

Actually, Could meet up with you guys when you move over to the 10. Add me to your group list for your next ride, and I'm in. Jason

Yeah, found the link for it....its up in PA....little hike for me. 6 hrs. Heck, may be worth the ride just go get someone to show me how to properly sync the carbs....lol, I chase them all over the place. Just can't seem to get carb 3 to sync up with the others and I'm pretty sure they are under cause they are are about 160mm ish...and to make things worse service manual say 200 mm at idle (p4 maintenance schedule) and 170mm at idle (p2-13) under carb sync...:bang head: how I feel sync'in.....:clapping:how I feel when it is back to what I think is normal...:ummm: how I feel after the whole process..lol

What time frame are you looking at...I can prob come up from VB. Take me an hour 1/2 to get to Richmond

Not so much a ride but. 9th Annual Hott Mid Summer Bike Bash at Virginia Motorsports.... Saturday 12 July... I am planning on seeing what my max will do.......I have a buddy that races and has some gear to barrow.... Come on down, already told my wife I will be busy that day..

Good luck with your runs, and be sure to post up what you run.

Latest posts

Back