Rider Down...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Follow up to the cigarette flickin' incident...

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=4242521

Ah jeez, that's terrible news. Nice young family all torn apart because of a road rage incident.

It's soooo damn hard not to lose it with these brain dead, cell phone talking, left turning fools! Some idiot throws your life on the table without a thought, my first reaction is to get mad! :real mad:

If anyone knows how to change that please let me know.

Ah jeez, that's terrible news. Nice young family all torn apart because of a road rage incident.

It's soooo damn hard not to lose it with these brain dead, cell phone talking, left turning fools! Some idiot throws your life on the table without a thought, my first reaction is to get mad! :real mad:

If anyone knows how to change that please let me know.

It's hard not too get mad. It happens to me too. I want to chase them down and punch them in the face too.
For a while I was chasing people down and confronting them or flicking them off, too alert them to the fact they are effin idiots.
I followed one woman after she forced me outta my lane. And I asked her why the hell she did it. Quite simply she didn't care! She totally acted like it was tuff shit, I should have gotten outta her way.
So from that point I realized cagers don't give a shit about you and you have to ride like everyone is out to get you, and let them be the selfish morons they want to be. You are never going to get them to give a damn about any one else on the road. So your only making yourself upset and stressed out over it. So I just shake my head an ride on.
I worry about me and what I'm doing,and I do everything in my power not to be a worthless moron driver like those other idiots when I'm in my truck or on my Max.

It's hard not too get mad. It happens to me too. I want to chase them down and punch them in the face too.
For a while I was chasing people down and confronting them or flicking them off, too alert them to the fact they are effin idiots.
I followed one woman after she forced me outta my lane. And I asked her why the hell she did it. Quite simply she didn't care! She totally acted like it was tuff shit, I should have gotten outta her way.
So from that point I realized cagers don't give a shit about you and you have to ride like everyone is out to get you, and let them be the selfish morons they want to be. You are never going to get them to give a damn about any one else on the road. So your only making yourself upset and stressed out over it. So I just shake my head an ride on.
I worry about me and what I'm doing,and I do everything in my power not to be a worthless moron driver like those other idiots when I'm in my truck or on my Max.

You hit it right on the head Cowboy, cagers don't give a shit!

I posted an incident on VMOA that happened to me earlier this summer. I was travelling south in the right hand lane of a four lane and saw a NY State Trooper on the left at the stop sign of a cross road. I was just about to the intersecting road when he suddenly shot out onto the highway. I had no way of knowing if he was going to stay in the left lane or pull over in front of me, but considering the way he jumped out in the road it looked like he was coming into my lane.

Luckily, he didn't cause I wouldn't have stood a chance!

No one can convince me he didn't do that on purpose. He might have wanted a little excitement, maybe his old lady was screwing a biker, I don't know, and I don't give a fuck!! What I do know is that prick tried to put me down, had he waited a tenth of a second longer the whole thing would have been avoided. That was purely intentional and he just plain DIDN'T GIVE A SHIT!!

Update: The V45 was back on the road this weekend with the wife at the controls. :eusa_dance:

Confident enough that she took it to work this morning.

Next "mod": Concealed Carry Permit ;)

Thanks for all the well wishes and concern.

\m/ DS

Back