Riding Home After Work

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well........looks like you turned a 6 minute commute into 3 minutes! :rocket bike: Very nice! :clapping:

Thanks for posting.

Looks like a lot of fun thanks for sharing. What suspension do you have?

Looks like a lot of fun thanks for sharing. What suspension do you have?

I'm not the original owner and I've never had the forks open so I'm not entirely sure what is in there. Rear shocks are stock. Height of the bike is stock.

what did you do to eliminate the wind noise?

Dunno:confused2:

It's a GoPro Hero2 in the case with the door with holes in it, suction cupped to the water pump cover. That particular spot just might not get a lot of wind :ummm:

But it is nice being able to hear the engine and exhaust instead of the wind.

I'm not the original owner and I've never had the forks open so I'm not entirely sure what is in there. Rear shocks are stock. Height of the bike is stock.

It looks to be responding to the road a lot smoother than stock to me. Maybe it's just the angle... I've never watched my stock bike hit a bump with my head right next to the front tire before. :biglaugh:

I've got a leaky seal, so I'll know soon enough what springs are in the forks when I pull them down.

agree ..great camera angle/sound..will the camera stay on at higher speeds?

I hit 120 on the last straight stretch on that video. I've seen youtube videos of gopros mounted to the wingtips of F18's too. Properly mounted, I think a gopro could be mounted on just about anything.

I ve had my go pro suction mounted to the tank at 145 mph and it was fine. But I also had it fall off at 10 mph on Woodward Cruise twice. But I have to say I think that is from a dirty suction mount more than anything. I tether mine with string, if you guys that ride with me look, you ll notice it next time if I have it mounted.

Todd

$(KGrHqV,!p8F!,WgryoUBQWn01CSvQ~~60_3.JPG

Here is a picture of the back of the case, its not the best, but gives you an idea of how its cut open so it only takes sound from the back and not the front where the wind blast comes from.

Todd

Latest posts

Back