Rubber covers for COPs

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Redbone

Reaction score
I was looking for rubber elbow caps to go over the junction of the coil top and where the cable plugs in. This would be both for waterproofing and appearance. Any ideas?

I was looking for rubber elbow caps to go over the junction of the coil top and where the cable plugs in. This would be both for waterproofing and appearance. Any ideas?

Hw store might have something like that. What about heat shrink tubing?

I'd think if they were available, they'd be on the bikes stock. The connectors seem to have no waterproofing problems, as the ones I use fit sungly, and even pop a bit as they come apart. I used Honda connectors, and they are white, which does look like hell. I'd be interested if something turns up.

I already tried some heat shrink w/o the results I wanted. What did everyone use to cover the wires from the coils to the plug in point? I used DEI firesleeve but I now have found the high temp shrink tube that might work too.
Anyways I did find these caps that might work, I'll look around locally to see what I can find, if not I'll order these online.COPs CAPS

I already tried some heat shrink w/o the results I wanted. What did everyone use to cover the wires from the coils to the plug in point? I used DEI firesleeve but I now have found the high temp shrink tube that might work too.
Anyways I did find these caps that might work, I'll look around locally to see what I can find, if not I'll order these online.COPs CAPS

i like the second idea better. something like the rubber boots tha tcome stock off of the masters on our bikes.

Back