Satariel winter mods

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would be interested in a bigger fuel tank.
When I go on long rides with my Chapter they always have to plan the gas stops around my range.

Plus I am sure you guys know about the Speed-Cell SBK battery. It is big enough to start our bikes yet only weighs 1.7 lbs so it is tiny. Would be easier to find a place to put this
Also they do group buys. We might be able to get one going
Very expensive at $250
http://www.speed-cell.com/products_pulse.html
http://www.speed-cell.com/products_speedcell.html

Sorry man, next evolution of Muscle Jet Kit. If everything works as planned this should easily outpower all the current flatslide setups (which we already dang near do). Might even out power the EFI stuff (which only makes more power due to the larger manifolds).

Not sure where Prezmek and I will be on price but we will get something worked out.

This isn't the first time it's been done but we are taking it to the next level.

Sean

Yep stock carbs have the potentail to outpower evrything else at the strocker engine. Just need a little machine work.

Im sure it will not be pricey.

At the first tought i was planning to machine the outlet only, which is already done with 0,01mm tolerance.

But I decided to machine the inlet too whch is not even a little "esay thingy" to do. I should finish the cnc program soon.
Not much to shave there.

damnit Sean. Stop it. I was finally 'happy' with my tune. yea yea the nitrous will be fun. you gotta stop this. my poor wallet...

Beware the MOD MONKEY - THE WALLET RAPIST :rofl_200:

We should change the v-max name into BMW-MAX...Brake My Wallet :rofl_200:

I would be interested in a bigger fuel tank.
When I go on long rides with my Chapter they always have to plan the gas stops around my range.

Plus I am sure you guys know about the Speed-Cell SBK battery. It is big enough to start our bikes yet only weighs 1.7 lbs so it is tiny. Would be easier to find a place to put this
Also they do group buys. We might be able to get one going
Very expensive at $250
http://www.speed-cell.com/products_pulse.html
http://www.speed-cell.com/products_speedcell.html

Im not sure when i can give any specific detalis about this tank.
I have more importants things to do right now.

Most defo I will give a try!

Those bats looking good. But Ill stay little sceptic.

6,9Ah ONLY and 360A of discharge? Im not sure about this...
Maybe but how long? Second? Two?

The latest experimental set of heads going on the 1500 here have SMALLER ports but completely reshaped. We expect to make a ton more midrange and low end without giving up too much on top.

hopefully the carb experiment will also go very nicely. I expect to give up a little bottom end with it to gain more mid and top. That's the sad part about air velocity.

Sean

OK gyus and gals.

I talked to my firend who works in the ABS bisness.

Now i know why ABS parts are so expensive.

Its min 45 000$ for mold, machined in "china"!

I would need to sold min. 150 tanks to get invested money back.

It could be ok when i could sold milion tanks...

So the fiberglass for sure.

Will start some fabs asap, propably few weeks after finish the carbs experiment.

Im asking again.
Who will be intrested in good quality fiberglass tank for not 650€ but about half of that? Maybe 400€.
Complete raw finish, unpainted with custom lenght possible filling tube.

Thanks G.

I was thinkin about that way. I have a fella from abs/grillon/plastic bizness.
I must talk to him.
But first im gonna try with fiberglass.

I even have a solution with "evryone can do" battery relocation. Im working at this. It will be very simple 4 nuts bolt on bracket under the faux tank cover.

I know that custom bigger tanks are rape prices. Im sure i can make them at about half of that price.

Just need some more time.

Stay tuned.

How many of you guys will be intrested in the 19,4l gas tank. Completly bolt on
using stock fuel pump wirh optional fuel level sender. With bolt-on bracket for the battery relocation and even new gel 20Ah battery in the kit?

Im sure it will be very affordable.
I would be for sure! I probably want it with a kit just to move my pc680 to under the rear seat. Maybe another option to add RagingMain's fuel guage...

Latest posts

Back