Saudis have empty city, but take no refugees

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They certainly don't want ISIS in their back yards. Ship em here, taxpayers will buy them all new homes and cars.

If you are a Saudi citizen you are extremely wealthy and have a six figure tax credit from the government annually because of the abundance of oil money. Citizens own all of the establishments all of the workers are non-citizens. It is also why that tent city is all air-conditioning, money is no object for the small country.

It would be the equivalent of Palm Beach, Aspen, or other similar cities agreeing to take in a group of homeless outnumbering themselves.

It won't happen.

If you are a Saudi citizen you are extremely wealthy and have a six figure tax credit from the government annually because of the abundance of oil money. Citizens own all of the establishments all of the workers are non-citizens. It is also why that tent city is all air-conditioning, money is no object for the small country.

It would be the equivalent of Palm Beach, Aspen, or other similar cities agreeing to take in a group of homeless outnumbering themselves.

It won't happen.

So true.

What really hurts is that we could put them out of business but our asshole in the half-white house wont disrespect his muslim brothers...fuck him and them with the same goat...:th_flipthebird:

What really hurts is that we could put them out of business but our asshole in the half-white house wont disrespect his muslim brothers...fuck him and them with the same goat...:th_flipthebird:
We could become entirely energy self sufficient. ...not dependent on anyone.

Sent from my SCH-R890 using Tapatalk

We could become entirely energy self sufficient. ...not dependent on anyone.

Sent from my SCH-R890 using Tapatalk

I still think the long term theory here is to use all of "theirs" before touching "ours." There is a finite amount of fossil fuels but I don't think we will drain the middle East in my life time. What I don't get is why we don't take all the resources we want from Iraq at least up until the point it covers the cost of our presence there. I think 1 year of free oil per US soldier who parished is more than fair or until the oil runs out, whichever comes soonest.

Back