Scooter advice needed...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SCOOTERS... are like fat chicks, they sure are fun to ride but you don't want your friends to see you ridin one.... I think I will pay for the extra gas.

Hmm I am not sure whats older? This joke or the crust in your underwear..
But thanks for your input there PATTY

With that type of thought process where does it end? Do you wear a pink mini skirt with your "big balls" hanging out while cruising on your Vespa scooter?
Or is wearing pants enough to prove you have bigg balls while on your Vespa?:confused2:

I personally don't wear pink mini skirts, but I have seen several folks at scooter rallies wearing kilts :) Another nice thing about scooters, you can start off with a stock Vespa that can do maybe 55mph, and do some hotroding to it, and actually get it to go between 70 -80mph which is about as fast as you would want to go on 10" wheels! So you can make it go fast in a way that you can see every day (and stay legal doing it).

-MikeS

I personally don't wear pink mini skirts, but I have seen several folks at scooter rallies wearing kilts :) Another nice thing about scooters, you can start off with a stock Vespa that can do maybe 55mph, and do some hotroding to it, and actually get it to go between 70 -80mph which is about as fast as you would want to go on 10" wheels! So you can make it go fast in a way that you can see every day (and stay legal doing it).

-MikeS

Hmm thanks for.......................... that valuble and inteligent information there Mike.:clapping: Just by your term "Hotrodding it" tells me your level of performance expectations are way past my level, and "hotrodding a vepa" just confirmed it. Good luck with that.

:404:

http://myhardknock.com/

That is the ONLY scooter to ride. I rode one they other day, they are a blast. I'm 300lbs and they still scoot me around fine up to 50 mph. All while getting a TON of gas mileage.

I forgot to mention they are only 1500 new. :)

Myhardknock has what to do with a scooter link?:ummm: Hmm something doesnt seem right with this link.:confused2: I will let someone else click on the link...

Well I cancelled my order with EVOSCOOTERS due to no tracking number.

After researching deeper into the Chinese Scooter I am going to go with the Roketa Bali 150 in Silver or Black.

Back