SHort vids of revived Hypercharged Vmax

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GREEN light BLITZ

Reaction score
ok so my cell only lets me shoot 30 seconds of video at a time, and by the time Yotube uploads them the quality is SHOT but here we go!

Promise to get you better videos soon.

<iframe width="420" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/uWrLp89Y2rA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/PjpDcMGrhzI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

video quality is shit...least I could do was give ya guys some stills.:biglaugh:

Glad to finally have her put back together and running again!

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 63
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 62
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 67
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 57
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 70
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 53
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 50
Sounds great. What exhaust are you running ? Know you're glad to be back in the saddle . :punk:

Its a older Hindle 4:1 that been cerami-chromed, and has a Yosh can on it thats been cut down to about 6in.

Under load it sounds just pissed off but my camera wont capture the sound.ganna need to throw up a real vid soon!

Its a older Hindle 4:1 that been cerami-chromed, and has a Yosh can on it thats been cut down to about 6in.

Under load it sounds just pissed off but my camera wont capture the sound.ganna need to throw up a real vid soon!

GOD! If that growl sounds crappy on camera, I would absolutely piss my pants in person. Man that's just plain nasty:punk:

trying to figure out what you did with the radiator, you got a more high res shot of that?

Not sure if thus is ganna work but immavtry to pit up a radiator picture...nothin crazy, got venture shrouds flipped upside down and a low pro secondary radiator fan. Really helps on my 110 degree California days.

Attachments

• rad.jpg
    rad.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 39
  • Youhaver.jpg
    Youhaver.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 31
I really like the look of the velocity stacks in your avatar. Do you have more pictures of that? Are they functional? Did they help?

I really like the look of the velocity stacks in your avatar. Do you have more pictures of that? Are they functional? Did they help?

There should be a few more pictures of the stacks in my album on my profile here. I can't say they made a big difference but it sure made the sound of the carbs gasping for air easier to hear! I switched to the Hypercharger because it looked a little more refined on the bike.

It will also help throw a little cold air onto my Muscle Jet Kit when I figure out how to afford it. It's a good thing Sean doesn't have a "MorleysMuscle credit card" I can apply for or I would be doomed!

Back