Show Us Your Helmets

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZRX/V-MAX

Reaction score
Not to be outdone by boots!

topgun.jpg

kbc-tk8-excalibur-red.jpg

helmet.jpg

Here you go

Attachments

• Helmet.jpg
    Helmet.jpg
    317.3 KB · Views: 23
KBC Force RR - Gunmetal. It's kinda cheap, but it's already saved my dome once, I think. At least there was a nice red mark on the helmet where I guess I hit my head on that damn lady's fender.

7forcerr_s_gunmetal.jpg

I don't really care for the designs on it but I got it on discount.

Attachments

• Hound, helmet,WLC 199.jpg
    Hound, helmet,WLC 199.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 17
  • Hound, helmet,WLC 200.jpg
    Hound, helmet,WLC 200.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 13
  • Hound, helmet,WLC 201.jpg
    Hound, helmet,WLC 201.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 9
  • Hound, helmet,WLC 205.jpg
    Hound, helmet,WLC 205.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 13
Icon RubaTone Domain

:cheers:

Neil

Attachments

• icon_domain.jpg
    icon_domain.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 20
Is it just me, or is the V-Max the only cruiser that has riders that all wear full faced helmets?

Is it just me, or is the V-Max the only cruiser that has riders that all wear full faced helmets?

If they saw what people looked like after an accident with just a beanie they would probably get a full face...

Teeth missing, jaw broken, not to mention all the abrasions...:whistlin:

I ALWAYS wear all my gear... ALWAYS...:thumbs up: :coolgleamA:

If they saw what people looked like after an accident with just a beanie they would probably get a full face...

Teeth missing, jaw broken, not to mention all the abrasions...:whistlin:

I ALWAYS wear all my gear... ALWAYS...:thumbs up: :coolgleamA:

Me too... always.

I met a wanker recently who implied that real men don't wear full face helmets. He then went on to tell me he high sided his bike with his wife on pillion during his last ride.

SHE didn't have full face helmet either, so now she has a hell of a lot of dental work to do.

Here's mine, it has a J&M audio headset in it I installed myself.

The second helmet is the one I really wanted but it's available in matte finish only which doesn't hold up too well so I passed on it.

Attachments

• forces_air_new1.jpg
    forces_air_new1.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 11
  • 7forcerr_airborne2.jpg
    7forcerr_airborne2.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 14
full face is the way to go for me, it makes it harder to be picked out of a line up:whistlin:
mainframe rubatone

Attachments

• helmet.bmp
    263.7 KB · Views: 26
Here's mine, it has a J&M audio headset in it I installed myself.

The second helmet is the one I really wanted but it's available in matte finish only which doesn't hold up too well so I passed on it.

wfcall,
Where'd you get your J&M headset. I've been looking to put a headset in my helmet. I found one I can make work from radio shack, it'll work, But I'm looking for something I can customize a connector at the base of the helmet.

wfcall,
Where'd you get your J&M headset. I've been looking to put a headset in my helmet. I found one I can make work from radio shack, it'll work, But I'm looking for something I can customize a connector at the base of the helmet.

I bought mine from wingstuff.com, they had WAY better prices than anywhere else I was able to find it. I also bought the Integrator IV intercomm to go with it. It is a control box that allows rider-to-passenger communication, and has inputs for MP3, Cell Phone, Radar audio warning and FMRS, GMRS (walkie-talkie) radio for rider to rider communication.
The main reason I wanted it was because it AMPLIFIES the MP3 signal instead of just passing it through.
So far I am very pleased with the quality of the whole system. The sound suppression works very well allowing it to be turned up enough to eliminate ambient UFO exhaust noise. when you want to talk you just have to be louder than ambient noise level. Inside a full face I can hear music much better than using earbuds straight out of an IPod.

I carry the box in my tank bag, it's made to wear on your belt but looks a little dorky that way due to it being a little more bulky than I thought it would be.

Rusty

Z1R Strike.
It's four years old, and time to retire it. I'm leaning towards a Icon "sinner".

Attachments

• ft smith (Small).jpg
    ft smith (Small).jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 18
Icon mainframe

I love that helmet, it's WICKED looking, I wanted one bad till I found out it was the rubbatone, the helmet I had right before this last one was an Icon plain black rubbatone and I guess I'm to hard on helmets because I kept knocking the finish off it and ended up Kryloning it gloss black.

Rusty

Back