silly ninja boy

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ROB06

Reaction score
so there i was just minding my own business, cruisin down 119 in indiana county @60-65mph and what do i see .. its ninja boy..in the slow lane ,not wanting to intimidate anyone,:whistlin: i give max a squirt as we go by,and with great joy,i hear him drop a gear,(was i waiting for this?)as i see his front tire come into site out of the corner of my eye, i do one better, just so he could hear its playtime, i drop 2 and crank max up,not wanting NB to lose interest, i back off a bit to keep him on the line.as i see him do that chest to tank thing,not wanting him to feel alone(not yet anyway)i also tuck in for flight,not long into 3 figures he begins to become smaller @115-120ish mph i give max another little crank till abt 135ish (salt in wound). very short flight but thank you for flying VMAX Airlines. as i wound down to near 80 and start to untuck,with a hint of bacon in the air,i begin to set up, just in time to see smokey in the opposite lane handing out a ticket, to what im thinkin is a speeder:hmmm: .. i remember thinking AWWW $hit, knowing he heard the fuel dumpin into the carbs, all thou for a short time, what gave this away was his turn to look back at me with the added head shake:no no no:
thankful for the guardrail, that will keep him on his own side of the road:nyah nyah:
o'well thats all the excitement that i would have for this Labor Day weekend
have a good week fellas:rockon00:

THE PREVIOUS STORY MAYBE FICTIOUS OR MIGHT LACK INTEGRITY AND WOULD NOT BE GOOD EVIDENCE IN A COURT OF LAW. THIS AND ALL STORIES ARE FOR ENTERTAINMENT USE ONLY. :nyah nyah: :)

i have a friend with an 06 ninja (636)

i can kill him from the line to 100, but in any roll on situation over 40 or so he pulls away from me

so there i was just minding my own business, cruisin down 119 in indiana county @60-65mph and what do i see .. its ninja boy..in the slow lane ,not wanting to intimidate anyone,:whistlin: i give max a squirt as we go by,and with great joy,i hear him drop a gear,(was i waiting for this?)as i see his front tire come into site out of the corner of my eye, i do one better, just so he could hear its playtime, i drop 2 and crank max up,not wanting NB to lose interest, i back off a bit to keep him on the line.as i see him do that chest to tank thing,not wanting him to feel alone(not yet anyway)i also tuck in for flight,not long into 3 figures he begins to become smaller @115-120ish mph i give max another little crank till abt 135ish (salt in wound). very short flight but thank you for flying VMAX Airlines. as i wound down to near 80 and start to untuck,with a hint of bacon in the air,i begin to set up, just in time to see smokey in the opposite lane handing out a ticket, to what im thinkin is a speeder:hmmm: .. i remember thinking AWWW $hit, knowing he heard the fuel dumpin into the carbs, all thou for a short time, what gave this away was his turn to look back at me with the added head shake:no no no:
thankful for the guardrail, that will keep him on his own side of the road:nyah nyah:

THE PREVIOUS STORY MAYBE FICTIOUS OR MIGHT LACK INTEGRITY AND WOULD NOT BE GOOD EVIDENCE IN A COURT OF LAW. THIS AND ALL STORIES ARE FOR ENTERTAINMENT USE ONLY. :nyah nyah: :)

Very cool story. :biglaugh:

doubt it, if he knew what he was doing the Ninja would have won

"doubt it" :ummm:? the proof of seeing it with my eyes = the doubt in your mind w/o seeing it, dont mean POOPIE :whistlin:
and thats WITHOUT a doubt:nyah nyah:...hehehe just kidin, or not

i have better things to do then come on here and lie:punk:
if you race a busa on a moped and the busa is 2nd, the moped lost? dang i got things backwards...lol

must of been a 600..he aked for it so its ok..just dont pick on anythinga little bigger

Man some of you guys are harsh! If that little 636 only kicked down a single gear, it'd be VERY easy to walk all over him. My buddy has an '03 636 and he's at LEAST kicking it down 3 when we go at it.

lol....I LOVE smokin the young ones on their crotch rockets....sitting at the redlight.....g/f's with their cute asses in the air on the back.....hmmmmm
what a sight :)....sweet viewing :wkwk:....then I dust them..... :coolgleamA: hehehe

Well from one "Ninja Boy" to another--------
If you want to pick on my "Ninja" feel free to try. But as I own both a V-Max( which I really like) and a "Ninja" , if I were to put money on a race between the two ----- my Max would be second. Also my friends Max( which is a bit faster than mine) is also second.(each time we have raced).
Oh BTW----- the "Ninja" is a non-stock ZX11:biglaugh:
BUT, I believe if I had the Max with the T-boost on and both bikes in top gear at about 50MPH---- Mr. Max would pull away untill the ZX hits it's stride at 80 or so.

Lew

I've never understood the big deal about "roll ons" in whatever gear? Who the hell doesn't downshift into the proper gear when racing? Sure it's a good guideline of who has the most torque but torque won't beat a 425lb bike with 115hp and a 14,000 rpm redline.

It's great to bust a holeshot on some sportbike when there's only time to hit 2nd gear on the Max before traffic forces you to slow down but a properly ridden late model 600 will eat most maxes in a true 1/4 mile contest or a top speed run.

I've raced one hell of a lot of 600's at the dragstrip and will beat every one of them out of the hole up to about 300-400 feet but after that they're gone. The late model 600's are typically solid 10.8-10.9 bikes at least. Most of 'em will run 150-165mph to boot. It's a rare 'effen max and max rider that will turn an 11.4 1/4 mile and how many Maxes will run 150 without scaring the fuck out of the rider?

Rusty

I've never understood the big deal about "roll ons" in whatever gear? Who the hell doesn't downshift into the proper gear when racing? Sure it's a good guideline of who has the most torque but torque won't beat a 425lb bike with 115hp and a 14,000 rpm redline.

It's great to bust a holeshot on some sportbike when there's only time to hit 2nd gear on the Max before traffic forces you to slow down but a properly ridden late model 600 will eat most maxes in a true 1/4 mile contest or a top speed run.

I've raced one hell of a lot of 600's at the dragstrip and will beat every one of them out of the hole up to about 300-400 feet but after that they're gone. The late model 600's are typically solid 10.8-10.9 bikes at least. Most of 'em will run 150-165mph to boot. It's a rare 'effen max and max rider that will turn an 11.4 1/4 mile and how many Maxes will run 150 without scaring the fuck out of the rider?

Rusty

True, the VMax hasn't been king at the 1/4 mile for a long time, although it still does a decent show for a 20 something year old bike. It's real strength is on the streets, in stop light to stop light races.
And Lew, I believe the Ninjas being referred to were the 600s and certainly not the litre bikes ( I had a ZX-11 too :thumbs up:).

Haha this is almost comical. Let's compare what we're "debating" almost. A newer 636 vs a Max. I'm going to use my numbers and my buddies numbers.

Max - 636
RWHP 122 - 106
RWTQ 77 - ??
Weight 630 - 360

I might as well stop right there, as you can see I'm at a HUGE disadvantage, even with having 16 more horse, and his torque didn't measure at the dyno due to the high R's it was spinning, I would say I had about 20 lb-ft on him maybe.
Then we want to throw in a liter bike!? Okay for giggles, I have a guy at work here with header/pipe and tune, his CBR 1000RR lay'd down 156 rwhp, can't remembe the torque. This isn't rocket science fellas.
I love my 'Max for what it is, but I don't go toying with anything bigger than a 600, other than my friends bikes, because it's just funny to watch 'em sometimes.

I pretty much bought a max for what it was at one time..like myself..still has carbs just
pulling the chock and adjusting the idle while geting dressed is part of the adventure...seems to me its still one of the smoothest running bikes out there..as far as 600.s go against high output torque motors...did lots of rollons against suzuki 600 gsxr...harley was 750 lbs i assune the600 is under 400 lbs..id just stay in 5th gear thats top gear at highway speeds my buddy on the 600 would try every gear would downd shift and start in 4th 3rd..it did not matter i pull him like he ran out of gas the more he downshifted the worst it got...the harley is not quicker or faster but on the open road from 70 to 120 mph its kicked ass same with 750cc....all these motors have there sweet spot on the road...you can down shift on the road and run out of gear pretty quick and lose ground.i sure the max could still put a hurting on a lot of bikes out the ...dont think a 600 is one im worried about

WHOLLY CRAP, still going?
poop.gif

hey win or loose you have to be able to take what you get
balls.gif
nutkick.gif
,weather you do it to yourself or someone does it for you the end result is sometimes hard to swallow
1062.gif
if anyone here would have been racing
eclipsee_steering.gif
John Force in the last race he ran , guess what you would have won,:rocket bike:its not abt hp its not abt weight, in the little world i live in its about who wins , not who is suppose to win
no more stories,bad Rob
smackbum.gif
faga1.gif

violin.gif
its the competition, now lets have a group hug
grouphug.gif

peace out fellas
2boid2.gif

are you saying.. when the green flag drops the bulshit stops..very interesting

WHOLLY CRAP, still going?
poop.gif

hey win or loose you have to be able to take what you get
balls.gif
nutkick.gif
,weather you do it to yourself or someone does it for you the end result is sometimes hard to swallow
1062.gif
if anyone here would have been racing
eclipsee_steering.gif
John Force in the last race he ran , guess what you would have won,:rocket bike:its not abt hp its not abt weight, in the little world i live in its about who wins , not who is suppose to win
no more stories,bad Rob
smackbum.gif
faga1.gif

violin.gif
its the competition, now lets have a group hug
grouphug.gif

peace out fellas
2boid2.gif

Haha I take it this about my post some what. No offense, and I've been racing a long time. Go re-read it and don't assume I'm trying to jump anybody's case. All I'm saying is the V-Max won't compete with anything larger than a 600CC sport bike all things equal.

Back