Sissy bars

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

[email protected]

Reaction score
Been looking around for a sissybar for the MAX. I really don't see many options out there. The original Yamaha one is nice but pretty pricey. I saw one I liked on the Exactrep website. Their reference #27. I liked it cause of its lower profile compared to the Yamaha one. Anyone know where I can buy one in the US and avoid getting it shipped from over there? Or have any ideas on where to pick one up cheaper than $300?:ummm:

Does it include the luggage rack ? Didn't say on the web-site - not that I could see anyway - that looks like a pretty good deal - the wife keeps asking about one...

Does it include the luggage rack ? Didn't say on the web-site - not that I could see anyway - that looks like a pretty good deal - the wife keeps asking about one...
The luggage rack comes as a option to the sissy bar. Here is a link to the luggage rack. Quote from site: "The supplied luggage carrier can only be mounted in combination with our sissy bars."

Back